Vacation time transferring from PT to FT

BUCN85

Ok I looked in the contract book and for a FT employee you get 1 week vacation after a year.
Well I became PT Jan2008. And FT sept 12 2014. I have been granted 3 weeks vacation as FT. I'm on one now. And have 2 in October. Also have been granted 2 option days.
I looked at my check for tomorow and it shows under VAC. 45. And 0 the rest of the way across. Has management made a mistake in scheduling my 3 weeks and 2 opt days. Or since my FT date is the 12th I'll see the rest of my hours on the next check. Sorry if this was confusing.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Vacation time is based on your UPS hire date, not your full time seniority date. SO if you started in 08 you are in your 8th year in terms of how many vacation weeks you will get.

BUCN85

I think by "3rd vacation week" he's referring to his option week.
Yes I was. Ok now what happens with the 2 option days. I took one and then didn't get paid. And I have another scheduled. They looked into it and it showed I have no option days available. And they are still looking into it. How is that possible? This is my 8th year here. And have already been a driver FT for a year so I earned my 2 weeks and 1 week option. And o thought 2 option days.

BUCN85

Anybody have insight on this? I'm on vacation so I have yet to see what the result is. But they said they sent an inquire about updating "my bank"