vacation

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
They are trying to tell me I already got cashed out for one of my remaining weeks and one of my options..oh what a lovely company.

Dr.Brownz

They are trying to tell me I already got cashed out for one of my remaining weeks and one of my options..oh what a lovely company.

One time they didn't pay me for an opt day. Hounded management for months never got but I noticed that at the bottom of my check they didnt take that day out either
So I went ahead and scheduled the rest of my optionals (all 5 even though I had already used one to take a monday off) so i got an extra scheduled day off (though no extra pay)

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
One time they didn't pay me for an opt day. Hounded management for months never got but I noticed that at the bottom of my check they didnt take that day out either
So I went ahead and scheduled the rest of my optionals (all 5 even though I had already used one to take a monday off) so i got an extra scheduled day off (though no extra pay)
If that was the case id be fine with it...but they are saying they already cashed me out...which they definitely did not

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I am on it right now suckers
Oh thank god!!!!!

We were all very worried you didn't get vacation yet. @RonBurgandy?????????? was so broken up that resorted to crying in the fetal position because you hadn't posted whether you got one yet.

And you turned @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U into a raging alcoholic who now needs a new liver because you didn't post earlier that you were given one.

And @Brownslave688 sold his farm and first born because you didn't post about a vacation yet so he was raising money for you.

And you turned @FrigidFTSup celibate that clerk girl left him for @sailfish

Now you've done it. You've brought back harmony to brown cafe by posting that you did get a vacation.

Even so much so that @UpstateNYUPSer even got a girlfriend now because you posted it.

Good job big guy.