Veteran Brown Cafe Members Should Encourage New Members More

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Report any post that you see as a mod behaving badly. It is not taken lightly by the administrator of this site. If enough people who are respected members complained, there is the demotion.

On the flip side, i think i can count on my fingers members who have been banned. I will pat myself and the other mods on the back, for our diligence, and fairness to the community.

Cheryl has other work interests, and most of us, still work full time. We do modding to keep it a safe and fun place. But it isnt romper room. As adults we expect you guys and gals to be adults and monitor yourselves.

For the most part, that works.

According to Dave, at least a little part of BC is.;)

oldandcrabby

I have been very welcomed here as a wife and Mother of my 2 upsers. I also used the search button to see where I as a spouse and Mother of an employee would fit in. Yes I got teased for reviving a very old thread but it was all good. I have worked in factories and food processing plants so everyone was and is rough around the edges.

When I was trying to figure out which was the best used brand vehicle to buy from the makes and models I had to choose from BC members gave me valuable information so I as a consumer knew what to expect to have replaced at x miles i.e timing belts, transmission flush, etc.

oldandcrabby

Also my Dad raised his 5 girls on these 2 adages
1. If you are going to play with the big boys remember the big boys play rough.
2. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

oldandcrabby

I hope you can take the heat. :)
Yes I can now can you please tell me

How do I order up my husband brown socks have to have them like yesterday as they are terminating him for not having having them. Can you please pm Indecision and then have him pm me so I can save my husbands job. I am a poor little helpless UPS wife that can not find my way out of a wet paper bag. WAH WAH BOO HOO.

oldandcrabby

Oh and also guys when I was pregnant with my daughter 19 years ago working in a factory one of the guys came up to me when he noticed the weight gain said to me "So are you?? uh I mean to say (turning about 5 shades of red) uh knocked up? I responded why yes yes I am and thank you for noticing.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had an itch in a place I couldn't reach and he was right there to scratch it...
stainless-spoon-holder-705786_640.jpg

Spaghetti sporks work better as excellent back scratchers.