Voter fraud

BrownArmy

Then, I guess gravity doesn't exist, because it has not been proven.

What you mean to say is that the theory of gravity is currently valid and considered true, because no one has found evidence to disprove the theory.

Please look up 'scientific theory' if you're unclear about scientific nomenclature.

Scientists' uncertainty goes more to the law of gravity - they just plumb don't know 'why'.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What you mean to say is that the theory of gravity is currently valid and considered true, because no one has found evidence to disprove the theory.

Please look up 'scientific theory' if you're unclear about scientific nomenclature.

Scientists' uncertainty goes more to the law of gravity - they just plumb don't know 'why'.
Until it's the law of relativity, not the theory of relativity, gravity is just a theory.
Unless you can tell us how gravity works, and make a name for yourself lIke Einstein or Hawking, it's still a theory.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Until it's the law of relativity, not the theory of relativity, gravity is just a theory.
Unless you can tell us how gravity works, and make a name for yourself lIke Einstein or Hawking, it's still a theory.
In science a theory is not a guess, it's an explanation of the facts. Gravity is a fact (we stick to the ground), the theory of gravity is an explanation of how it works.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
In science a theory is not a guess, it's an explanation of the facts. Gravity is a fact (we stick to the ground), the theory of gravity is an explanation of how it works.
Until some one can explain exactly how gravity works, it's just a theory.
Yes, things fall down.
Yes, bigger objects attract more then smaller objects.
But how and why?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Until some one can explain exactly how gravity works, it's just a theory.
Yes, things fall down.
Yes, bigger objects attract more then smaller objects.
But how and why?
The theory of gravity is an explanation of how gravity works.
When you say "it's just a theory" you're saying "it's just an explanation".

oldngray

nowhere special
antigravity.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Typical uninformed hysteria. The man's name is Ben Marine. What he was doing was delivering absentee ballots after they were sealed, which is perfectly legal in AZ.

Did you ever wonder why this wasn't reported on a legitimate news site?

Ah but it WAS reported on legitimate news sites. Despite whatever you might have wished. You can google and find your own source since you would complain about any I posted.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ah but it WAS reported on legitimate news sites. Despite whatever you might have wished. You can google and find your own source since you would complain about any I posted.
No, it wasn't. Everything went back to the one site that originally reported it, a site that has been know for misrepresenting the facts.

Now you're grasping at the James O'Keefe straw.

Fool me once...