Voter Suppression

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is the 'crap' distributor and we are sick of him. Try rolling the 2 words you are going to say ......President Romney !!

BrownArmy

Maher is as bad as Limpbaugh...

John Stewart, at the minimum, applies rational thinking to his comedy routine.

And he's not shy about skewering Obama.

Does Stewart lean left? Absolutely, but he's intelligent about it...for instance, he lambasted Major Bloomberg about the 32oz soda thingy...and does it all with a smile.

Bill O'Reilly counts John Stewart as a friend, bt-dubs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maher is as bad as Limpbaugh...

John Stewart, at the minimum, applies rational thinking to his comedy routine.

And he's not shy about skewering Obama.

Does Stewart lean left? Absolutely, but he's intelligent about it...for instance, he lambasted Major Bloomberg about the 32oz soda thingy...and does it all with a smile.

Bill O'Reilly counts John Stewart as a friend, bt-dubs.
Bill Maher is a jerk, but TOS uses him to quote political stuff like he's a politician when he's a lounge lizard comic ! Bill & John had a "rumble" debate to earn $$$$ for the wounded warriors. The same as when Bill does it with Dennis Miller.

BrownArmy

Bill Maher is a jerk, but TOS uses him to quote political stuff like he's a politician when he's a lounge lizard comic ! Bill & John had a "rumble" debate to earn $$$$ for the wounded warriors. The same as when Bill does it with Dennis Miller.

Like I said, Bill and John are friends...they've come to the inevitable agreement that they're both entertainers.

Maher? I lean Lib and that guy pisses me off.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Bill Maher & Janine Garafalo are TOS'a standard bearers.

And your standard bearer is a cocaine snorting, prostitute frequenting loud mouth who is smart enough to exploit people in your "demographic" for every nickel you can spare by telling you exactly what you want to hear.

You dont care if he is correct, as long as it makes you feel good, you have no problem making him sickening rich on his baloney.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Better than Rush , Sean and Glen.

How long has it been since Sean agreed to be waterboarded?

I dont know how Hannity keeps an audience... he repeats himself 5 days a week for 3 hours each day.

Its the most annoying show on the airwaves. Rush is bad, but sean is a side show like no other. From his phoney phone calls to his constant mis representing of the facts of all issues, he is truly the new snake oil salesman of political rhetoric.

Rush is simply a :censored2:bag who gets provided script to read on air and his talking points on right on track with the RNC talking points for the day.

FOX says it early in the morning, and RUSH follows right after.

Obama bashing at its best for 6 hours of the day 5 days a week. I guess it fills the voids in the heads of those attracted to the fumes.

Just like dogs, listeners will be attracted to the poop of another dog.

Peace

TOS

upsgrunt

I dont know how Hannity keeps an audience... he repeats himself 5 days a week for 3 hours each day.

Its the most annoying show on the airwaves. Rush is bad, but sean is a side show like no other. From his phoney phone calls to his constant mis representing of the facts of all issues, he is truly the new snake oil salesman of political rhetoric.

Rush is simply a :censored2:bag who gets provided script to read on air and his talking points on right on track with the RNC talking points for the day.

Obama bashing at its best for 6 hours of the day 5 days a week. I guess it fills the voids in the heads of those attracted to the fumes.

Peace

TOS

And yet YOU still listen all day, every day.
How's that poop smell?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some people are smart enough to know we have many, many channels we can be watching and we turn to local news or Housewives of some land and we watch those reruns, or Flipping Out with Jeff.

Only stupid people feel they have no choice.......!!!

I happened to choose Hannity last night to see the candidates at that charity dinner and seeing them outside the debate forum and I think Romney was funnier and people saw that he isn't "stiff" like many have stated. He pickd up some important likeability points lastnight.

I would've sat through the 'scientology hour' with Greta to see the coverage of the 2 speeches at this dinner. Choices are what makes things interesting. Try it sometime!

No piece !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The least shocking accusation of all-time.
Via Politico:
Bill Maher ripped conservatives who are pushing for voter ID laws, saying GOPers would switch their position if those were being discouraged from casting their ballots were “old and white instead of black and young.”
“If the people who wouldn’t get to vote were old and white instead of black and young, you would switch on this issue so fast,” the liberal comic said Friday on HBO’s “Real Time.”

“Most of the people who would be disenfranchised are black, Latino, young people, basically anyone who can dance,” Maher joked.

He conceded to his panelists John Fund of The National Review and Boris Epshteyn of The Daily Caller that voter fraud does exist in registration, if not in actual vote casting.

texan

Peace

TOS
TOS I agree with you. Mr. Hannity is annoying to me, and I do not listen.
Look at the the below though. How many hard left are there in the top ten?
audiencechart_812.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know more about Sean than his most ardent listener or watcher. Very telling! You don't like him...then don't tune in.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS I agree with you. Mr. Hannity is annoying to me, and I do not listen.
Look at the the below though. How many hard left are there in the top ten?
audiencechart_812.jpg

Allthough RUSH and HANNITY get the larger share of audience, that same audience is OLD PEOPLE. Hannitys audience is consistently older folks, and NOT the younger demographic as other shows attract.

Of course they would have higher listening ratings.... they get all the retirees who have nothing better to do than plant themselves in front of their televisions or radios.

Younger americans have jobs to do and not time to listen to right wing garbage. Old people love the stuff.

Section 4: Demographics and Political Views of News Audiences | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Peace

TOS