VSAP appeal

John D Gray

Hi all,

I retired August 31 after 35 years with UPS. I was in customer solutions working with the enterprise team to sell UPS services and solutions to top-tier customers. The VSAP list of approved employees came out on August 27th and a friend of mine who had access said that my name and employee number was on the list of eligible employees.

I have filed an appeal with the VSAP group but it's all through E-mail and nothing formal. It seems that there is a window of opportunity for those people who retired on August 27th until the list was made public who could have been notified of this coming and we could have stayed (I would have) until my proposed separation date for the incentive.

Has anybody else in Brown Cafe ran across someone with this pretty specific situation?

Thanks,
John

A. Wrench

My VSAP issue has to do with seniority date... not specific to you're own. However I have been in contact with a VSAP rep who is sympathetic to someone forced to deal with UPS HR... If you were on the list you absolutely should have this incentive. E-mail VSAP appeal process as many times as it takes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My VSAP issue has to do with seniority date... not specific to you're own. However I have been in contact with a VSAP rep who is sympathetic to someone forced to deal with UPS HR... If you were on the list you absolutely should have this incentive. E-mail VSAP appeal process as many times as it takes.

D6C78FE9-61A8-4B39-A10C-42C471F24E30.gif