FilingBluesFL

We've had this one show up quite a few years in a row, always someone different but the SAME MO.

The Aspiring Rapper: Doing the job "just to make that extra scratch to move to the ATL or out to Cali." Will brag to you all day long about how much money they have saved up, ready to move on to a bigger and better city for more "opportunities making fresh beats for dem rappers YO." Can't keep any woman around because they're just gold diggers trying to get at his saved up money. When you take them to lunch, "Oh yeah, man I'm ready to do some eatin'!" When you take them in, they immediately sit down at a table and wait for you to show up: "Hey, you gonna eat?" "Aw naw, dawg, I ain't bring no money with me..." "I see." And then they guilt you into at least ONE lunch. "Yeah man, I got like $25k in a shoebox at mah crib, but I ain't dippin' in to it, yo!"

Never fails. Then they get the "Poor mans" big mac. They order a McDouble and make the employee's put the special sauce from the Big Mac on it...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This thread must be thought provoking. It has been copied already, almost word for word, without giving me any credit. Even the title was copied!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I think I'll be getting a MOM helper this year. A housewife of a household living in a 800k home, who wants to "get out and do something active instead of sitting around" during the holidays. I can pick her up on the route which is a nice perk.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I think I'll be getting a MOM helper this year. A housewife of a household living in a 800k home, who wants to "get out and do something active instead of sitting around" during the holidays. I can pick her up on the route which is a nice perk.

Mid to late 30's, perky, nice tall boots. Solid.

rod

Retired 22 years
I could add two more who I had experiences with:

The Clueless Helper: He meets you on route on a morning that saw two feet of snow the night before and hes wearing tennis shoes, a light jacket and no gloves.

The Kid Who Grew Up In The Area And Thinks He Knows Everybody Helper: He drives you nuts talking to everybody he does know but soon realizes he don't know jack about the area in general.

upschuck

I could add two more who I had experiences with:

The Clueless Helper: He meets you on route on a morning that saw two feet of snow the night before and hes wearing tennis shoes, a light jacket and no gloves.

The Kid Who Grew Up In The Area And Thinks He Knows Everybody Helper: He drives you nuts talking to everybody he does know but soon realizes he don't know jack about the area in general.

My clueless helper once told me that he was waiting for me to stop by his car to pick him up on the first day in a mall parking lot. After I got done carting around the small mall, he shows up.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had the Kid Who Grew Up In The Area And Thinks He Knows Everybody Helper. He kept talking about the drug dealers he used to work for and which houses the drug dealers live in and which stores are just fronts to launder drug money.

HomeDelivery

This thread must be thought provoking. It has been copied already, almost word for word, without giving me any credit. Even the title was copied!

I thought Bagel's version was strictly for the Drivers

your version of Driver's-Helpers, though, is pretty much what i encounter when training the new temps...

​i finally caved in & went back to getting paid by-the-stop because i got sick of it (w/ no extra raise after training those types of temps for the past 4 peak seasons)

HomeDelivery

There are two helpers:

1) The kind who quit before the first paycheck because the work is too hard.

2) The kind who quit after their first paycheck because the pay is too low.

yea, i bumped into some who should have been a driver instead of a package mule... & then i'll see them driving the next season (either at team brown ~ if they know how to drive a stick or at team purple, where the main requirement is that you can fog the windshield)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
yea, i jibumped into some who should have been a driver instead of a package mule... & then i'll see them driving the next season (either at team brown ~ if they know how to drive a stick or at team purple, where the main requirement is that you can fog the windshield)
lol nice...but I prefer "package monkey".....sir.

Arty S.

yea, i bumped into some who should have been a driver instead of a package mule... & then i'll see them driving the next season (either at team brown ~ if they know how to drive a stick or at team purple, where the main requirement is that you can fog the windshield)

One of my former helpers is an Express driver now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I thought Bagel's version was strictly for the Drivers

your version of Driver's-Helpers, though, is pretty much what i encounter when training the new temps...

​i finally caved in & went back to getting paid by-the-stop because i got sick of it (w/ no extra raise after training those types of temps for the past 4 peak seasons)

​Version? More like a cut and paste of someone else's idea.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
great post wally,i have gone through all of those guys and more. glad i don't have to deal with that anymore, this will be my first peak at home since '79..
from inside my nice warm house i can say "it was worth it"

Ms.PacMan

My clueless helper once told me that he was waiting for me to stop by his car to pick him up on the first day in a mall parking lot. After I got done carting around the small mall, he shows up.
lol

I always laugh when the helper coordinator says your helper wants to know where you'll be in the parking lot. I always say - tell the helper that I'm the one in the big brown truck. That stupid question is usually a good sign though that the person will be a good helper.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Ahh the kid that grew up in this neighbor hood was one of my favorites!!
Starts off with Dude your lucky I grew up here
then we drive three streets away from his house and he thinks We 're in Canada !
Then there's the guy who knows a better way of doing it !!