Wanna see an email that nearly every manager at UPS got?

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Wake me up when you’ve got something shocking/surprising. I already expect management and corporate to be working on far more evil things than this.
I'd rather you stay asleep. There's no reason to wake up the back-boneless that would rather watch from the sidelines as people's lives are ruined.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
IMAG0461.jpg

brownIEman

Yup, a pre-checked checklist that we were trained to date and sign and attach to the reports every night. As is we had completed those items which we weren't even trained to do. I can't imagine how many you've sucked to keep your job. That's not 'getting it done' in my opinion.

The guy was clearly frustrated. And maybe for good reason. But I'm not seeing him blameless here. IMHO it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize turning in a previously checked checklist every night without performing the tasks therein is wrong no matter how many generations of employees were trained to do it that way previously.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
The guy was clearly frustrated. And maybe for good reason. But I'm not seeing him blameless here. IMHO it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize turning in a previously checked checklist every night without performing the tasks therein is wrong no matter how many generations of employees were trained to do it that way previously.
This was far from the first thing we had sent. I used that worthless UPS Helpline to my detriment MANY times before this.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
This is what UPS does to people. I've recovered, but I'll do everything in my power to keep atrocities like Joe from happening ever again.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'll clarify that I meant specifically freight. The lady in the recording states that it went out to everyone from the east to the west coast. You mad cuz you weren't important enough to get it? haha
Yes. I'm very upset I didn't get an e-mail that would go right into my trash.

It never went out.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yup, a pre-checked checklist that we were trained to date and sign and attach to the reports every night. As is we had completed those items which we weren't even trained to do. I can't imagine how many you've sucked to keep your job. That's not 'getting it done' in my opinion.
I asked questions instead of falsifying records. And I'm not an idiot. I don't see anything on that list that takes more than 5 minutes to learn..

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You guys remember when that guy killed two supes and then himself at UPS? That's the result of a bunch of people supporting the wrongs that this company maintains. You trolls are encouraging that crap.
Coming from the guy who is sitting on an internet forum crying about it. Why don't you do something about it?

Oh right. You weren't trained on what to do.