Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Tyler Durden, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Enlightend

Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler. :happy2:
  2. sx2700

sx2700 Banned

3. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

4. atatbl

atatbl Active Member

This gimmick is over played at EVERY forum. Why isn't it banned yet here?
  5. PopCan

PopCan New Member

Oh yeah? Well the cardinality of the set of natural numbers is equal to the cardinality of the set of rational numbers. Take that. :happy-very:
  6. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

yea, Tyler made 35 posts before he came up with this. I guess he didn't have anything better to do at 12:16 AM.
  7. rod

rod retired and happy

Hey Tyler- there is another comet coming with a spaceship hiding behind it. Better buy your new Nikes quick
  8. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk New Member

You read one word per second?
  9. Storm723

Storm723 Preload Supervisor

Just the mere fact that he sat that typing all that up is rediculous! :thumbdown
  10. sendagain

sendagain Member

The pot calls the kettle black.
  11. cino321

cino321 Active Member

Thanks for nothing.
  12. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

He probably C&Ped that from yet another useless E-mail.
  13. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I wonder how many times Tyler watched "Fight Club". He must have lost many seconds of his life there. Oops, I almost forgot...."You don't talk about Fight Club!"
  14. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

15. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

16. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

Every word you type of that useless fine print is another second of your life you could use to contribute to this board rather than being a totally useless poster
  17. mannbrown

mannbrown 29 down 6 t go all ft

ok ill stop the shopping but thats all
  18. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

19. atatbl

atatbl Active Member

Not that I am condoning Tyler's actions..... But I am beginning to doubt that the average user here knows what a gimmick is or how it works. Also, most have definitely not watched Fight Club.
  20. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz