Warning!

Tyler Durden

Enlightend
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler. :happy2:

sx2700

Banned
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler. :happy2:

No,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Warning: Don't you have other things to do? ...Not Really
Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments?....Just taking a short break from plotting world domination.
Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it?... Hey are you related to Hillary & Bill ?
Do you read everything you're supposed to read?...Are you checking up on my summer reading list ?
Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? ..Why yes I do.
Buy what you're told to want?...Of course its the AMERICAN WAY.
Get out of your apartment. Sorry a live in a palace.
Meet a member of the opposite sex... Why ? Is there something your not telling me ?
Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation....Oh, so that there will be more for only you.
Quit your job. ...my daily thought.
Start a fight....Can't we all just get along.
Prove you're alive....I think I already did.
If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic....I didn't know that came with an expiration date.
You have been warned- Tippacanoe & Tyler TOO.

PopCan

Oh yeah? Well the cardinality of the set of natural numbers is equal to the cardinality of the set of rational numbers. Take that. :happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
yea, Tyler made 35 posts before he came up with this. I guess he didn't have anything better to do at 12:16 AM.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hey Tyler- there is another comet coming with a spaceship hiding behind it. Better buy your new Nikes quick

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wonder how many times Tyler watched "Fight Club". He must have lost many seconds of his life there. Oops, I almost forgot...."You don't talk about Fight Club!"

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler. :happy2:

Every word you type of that useless fine print is another second of your life you could use to contribute to this board rather than being a totally useless poster

atatbl

Not that I am condoning Tyler's actions..... But I am beginning to doubt that the average user here knows what a gimmick is or how it works. Also, most have definitely not watched Fight Club.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
The pot calls the kettle black.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

:happy-very: