Water and fruit

S

splozi

Yea, you're probably right.
I'm sure it will be a super contract offer.

It will be effing awesome! 2-hour paid lunch breaks, $10 raises, one month vacation time, no telematics, 500-piece days for preload loaders.

I mean, I'm drunk right now, but I'm sure it will be great!

Brownfrown

I eat at home,I don't need ups to pretend they care.Maybe you are lucky,and have sups with realistic expectations,ours are just puppets moving around on invisible strings.

Yeah.

Our center (granted is small) has been accident & injury free this year, so far. center manager is bringing in the DM in July for a cookout. Guess they think $100 of food is a fair trade for saving them 1000's if not 10's of 1000's of dollars by being a safe work group.

Sorry.

I don't eat from the hand that bites me.

DS

Fenderbender
From under the watchful brown eyeball
one hundred bucks for a feast
I don't want your food,I'm just not in the mood
to eat burgers that are made out of beast.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The only time I have seen such a thing was from the safety committee, a suggestive "eating habit" type thing, and that was disbanded a few years ago.

Occasionally , on the company dime, mgmt will buy waters when it's extremely hot - but that's only 3-10 days out of the year.

Additionally here in the NE, we have less stringent guidelines for ventilation and such things, south of NJ is more strict.

It is a decent gesture considering it can be 90 degrees inside the buildings with little ventilation and fans that are ineffective, yet, how about spending a few bucks and fixing the water bubblers in the building, instead?

'round here, we get expired tastey cakes and candy bars all times of the year!

It is nice of your center giving out food and water. It is smart of them to acknowledge the risks of heat exhaustion injuries.