"We deliver for you"

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 29th Christmas, Dec 4, 2009.

1. 29th Christmas

29th Christmas New Member

2. overallowed

overallowed Active Member

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Ibuprofen is a controlled substance?
  4. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

It is whaen its at prescription strength, 800mg is prescription only.
  5. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

It's not a Class I-V Narcotic, but anything over 200 mg is prescription strength. Don't ask me why they even bother to regulate it. You can take 4 OTC 200 mg tablets to equal one prescription strength 800 mg tablet.
  6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

That's what I thought. I usually take 2 500mg Tylenol PRN (as needed).
  7. 29th Christmas

29th Christmas New Member

I was more concerned about the 27 counts of burglary. It is alleged she would befriend her customers, offer to set the mail inside the house, and would ask to use their bathroom once in a while--this is when she went through their medicine chest for pain killers,
  8. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Excellent reason to stay out of peoples homes. Even if you took nothing, the first time they lose something they'll think of you.
  9. browndevil

browndevil Active Member

Isn't there a dumb criminal thread we can move this to? What an idiot, take 4 200mg!!!! Must be the new math part that was difficult. Oh wait that is OLD math
  10. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

I guess if she gets 10 yrs in prison she could always just do 2yrs five times.
  11. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I need some of that. I feel like death warmed over. Sup took 30-35 stops off me yesterday and I went home early.
  12. browndevil

browndevil Active Member

I had a 24 hour bug come over me Monday night. Called inTuesday and slept all day. It kicked my *****. Hope it runs it course soon
  13. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Oh my, you must owe him something for that!
    He won't let you forget it!
  14. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

He's not that type. I really don't believe he would do it. He came out to check on me and he knew how truly sick I was.

This is not the 24 hr kind. My hubby has had it all week.:sick:

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

In that photo she looks absolutely terrified. She knows what she did and now she has to pay for her consequences, wonder what her family members think of her especially now around the holidays?