Weak Union Brother…he should be ashamed

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

"My favorite part of the job is the sense of independence"

LMFAO! What company is he working for?

table_pound.gif

Thebrownblob

L O L holy hell that looks like it was written by 12 year old for an English project so many facts wrong.

“In August, there will be negotiations between UPS and Teamsters,”

No sir no they won’t be any negotiating in August.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
L O L holy hell that looks like it was written by 12 year old for an English project so many facts wrong.

“In August, there will be negotiations between UPS and Teamsters,”

No sir no they won’t be any negotiating in August.
100% BS. Sounds like a snowflake with blue hair and a nose ring wrote it.

Thebrownblob

just asked chat GPT to write me a story like this clearly, this is what they did……

Mike loved the freedom and independence his job as a UPS driver offered him. He relished the opportunity to explore the town, meet new people, and bring smiles to their faces with every delivery he made. The satisfaction of completing his route efficiently and accurately was immeasurable. The $40 an hour wage was a bonus that enabled him to provide a comfortable life for his loved ones.

Yet, within the UPS workplace, the union drama loomed large. Conflicts and disagreements between union representatives and management often created tension and disrupted the harmony of the workplace. While Mike understood the importance of collective bargaining and the need to protect workers' rights, he wished for a more peaceful and collaborative work environment.

😀😀😀