Well, it worked for a boat, how 'bout a dog?

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family

Hi Friends,

This seemed to work with the naming of a boat, so, lets see if it works for a puppy.

We are getting a puppy, probably tomorrow. It is a rescue puppy from a Weimaranaer/Choch. Lab mix. They are about 9 weeks old. The puppy will be a female, mostly all chocholate color.

So, let the namings begine.:happy2:

Big Babooba

Hi Friends,

This seemed to work with the naming of a boat, so, lets see if it works for a puppy.

We are getting a puppy, probably tomorrow. It is a rescue puppy from a Weimaranaer/Choch. Lab mix. They are about 9 weeks old. The puppy will be a female, mostly all chocholate color.

So, let the namings begine.:happy2:
We might need a photo for this one.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
What name won?

Wow DS, you're becoming a master.

these puppies are from a momma Weimie and a papa Choc lab, they are all oooppss babies. the daddy jumped the mommies fence. one of my neighbors has one of the puppies and named it Lady. I kind of like the name Rumor, or Karma, or Freebee (my least favorite).

ladybrown

these puppies are from a momma Weimie and a papa Choc lab, they are all oooppss babies. the daddy jumped the mommies fence. one of my neighbors has one of the puppies and named it Lady. I kind of like the name Rumor, or Karma, or Freebee (my least favorite).

I like Rumor and Karma too. Is it male or female?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Be serious, a dog's rep. hangs on it's name.....

COCOA
MOCHA

KENO

HARLEY
HAILEY

Name one Rumer and one Scout and they'd be named after Demi's Moore's kids.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here's what I got from the peanut gallery.

Charlotte

Jumper: I explained how they were conceived, LOL.

Brownie

Fidelity

Helper

Would help to know if it's male or female.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I once had a black lab puppy that was rescued off the freeway in Phoenix. I named her 'Ink'. If she hadn't been rescued she would have ended up being an ink spot on the freeway. LOL

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
chocholate lab--How about Obama?:wink2:

My daughter just noticed your avatar. She says, girls, look at the baby exercising, LOL.

Here's more names D'Sized

Chocolatte`: Sounds just like it looks

Tallalassie: I really like this one, goes with where you are

Smoochy