Well, just got "laid off" yesterday and honestly I don't care anymore, lol.

They REALLY didn't want you because they could have just moved you to the unload but you obviously did something unforgivable and the best way to remedy the problem was to unfortunately get rid of it.
She was in the unload. Her sup kept harassing her to go faster or she would be gone before Peak.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
She was in the unload. Her sup kept harassing her to go faster or she would be gone before Peak.

But, she managed to get fired from the very bestest center ever.

I guess me and my cousins(who are Drivers) work at a very lenient and laid-back UPS center compared to the vast majority of others across the US then if that's the case. I honestly thought my supervisors were gonna be harsh on me already as a rookie before starting my first day but they were rather helpful(showing me all sorts of easier methods of how to unload without wearing myself out). I've been told by one highly experienced co-worker(who was spotter for me today on the extendo conveyor belts I've loaded on) to never let them get to my head when they tell me to speed up my work pace more on unloading and just continue working until I'm done as long as I'm following the power zone and safety procedure while doing my best since nothing will really happen to me(as long as I'm working).

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Took me only 400 hours part time

For us it's 12 months and 18 to add your family and get dental. That's why older people who actually take pride in their work and show up everyday no longer apply... insurance was more important than the money for most of them.

Cman84

Have a nice life.[/QUOTE]t
Assumptions. Aren't they nice? Did you miss the part where I stated on my thread that I now work at another place where I get paid more with better starting pay($17 an hour as opposed to $8-11 an hour for the first year as a preloader at my hub) than UPS or are you BC users also illiterate and dyslexic? Not to mention the very highest position at my new workplace makes a $100k more annually than what you make and there's a thing called merit, something that's almost non-existent at your workplace considering the seniority factor and the union. It's no wonder UPS management sucks so bad. You need to crawl out under your UPS rock because there are plenty of other jobs out there other than fast food places.

Burger flipping? LMFAO! How original. Not like I've heard that here on this stupid forum for a million times. You need to come up with some new insults because the burger flipping insults are getting old.

Have a nice life.
we also have positions that pay over 200k.so if u cant make it past the bottom rung with brown.im sure you will somewhere else.keep dreaming and thinking that you are the best thing to happen to the blue collar workforce.and ill continue making bank:)