We're number 8!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Hangingon, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Hangingon

Hangingon New Member

This is the story link
    Customer Service Champs

This is the the listing of the top 25
    Customer Satisfaction Elite

Since FedEx is number 21 and I doubt DHL cracked the top 100, guess number 8 isn't too bad. When you look at the results though, seems weird that after all that good customer service only 40% would recommend us to their friends.

2. EAM_Master

EAM_Master Part-Time'er for Life!

I'm surprised we are this high, especially considering how customer service seems to have gone right down the crapper in the last few years. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time until we slide on down that list.

3. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Customer service??? what's that????

4. Channahon

Channahon New Member

When I worked in Customer Service, I felt the same way. Thought how screwed up is UPS? And the worst part, I was an on car sup for 5 years before that and knew how hard our delivery drivers worked.

Then one day, I realized as a rep, most calls back then were service disconnects and in the scheme of the BIG PICTURE, UPS did provide a great service.

So, I'm guessing all the negative feedback given to UPS employees, gives the perception that UPS service sucks.

However, ranking #8 in this type of survey on conveys the message that service is what we do best.