What’s going down in Louisville? SOB red hot!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nope, sorry. Gave to the Central. Not giving any more.

"If UPS doesn't get its act together, they'll be on strike next. Our union will not hesitate to act, and we will not back down," said O'Brien, who represented some 340,000 UPS workers in a contract deal reached earlier this year
You’ll give.

542thruNthru

And yet you outpaced him 15-9 in posts during working hours today. We should assume you have nothing to do?????
source-23.gif

Satuirus2000

UPS agreed to reinstate the laid off(fired) workers, averting a strike. I guess the company finally :censored2:ing learned. The last thing this company needs is worries about a looming strike. They played around too long last time and REALLY found out.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
UPS agreed to reinstate the laid off(fired) workers, averting a strike. I guess the company finally :censored2:ing learned. The last thing this company needs is worries about a looming strike. They played around too long last time and REALLY found out.
Last time is biting them in the ass…there’s going to be some unhappy people come next year.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Change their hours to the middle of the night.