What are you listening to part three

image.jpg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I'm a member of a very progressive library. I also have paid for a collection of CDs that easily over a thousand over the course of 25 years. I get stuff from friends , buy on I tunes and frequent many free music download sites. My import and bootlegs are my favorite. I have a lot of stuff that people won't hear. Even if I'm not interested is something I usually take it just so I have the chance at a later date to appreciate it. I used to be heavily into music with hope of making it but life hits ya sometimes. Music is a legal drug to me. Thank the good lord Jesus that I found it. He might not approve of some of the stuff I listen to but I've come up from lower than nothin.

How do you import free downloads into your iTunes library?

Sent using a Potato

Find a site with free downloads. Download the album. Right click extract all.

File. add folder from library. Click downloads. click the album. Select folder. Plug in your device and sync.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Summer 1997. Harry rollin' down Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach graduation week. A rite of passage. Kicker 10" Solobarics/Fosgate 450, blastin' this one. Daddy's little girls hopping out of other dude's whips to get into mine... To be young...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1405225745.671136.jpg

Sent using a Potato

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Summer 1997. Harry rollin' down Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach graduation week. A rite of passage. Kicker 10" Solobarics/Fosgate 450, blastin' this one. Daddy's little girls hopping out of other dude's whips to get into mine... To be young...
View attachment 14491

Sent using a Potato
JL audio W6 15's, RF 500x2's :]
I don't remember what I had, (most likely some POS kraco product),but Friday night I was working late in an area where we used to cruise. Idk what we were thinking. Not "cruise worthy" now, that's for sure.