What are you listening to part three

image.jpg

raceanoncr

Guitarist, John Spinks, passed away Wed from liver cancer at the age of 60. Have their greatest hits. Good to listen to whilst feedering down the road.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
A new Pink Floyd album is forthcoming.

Huge fan here. I'm excited for new stuff but I know it's mostly Rick's compositions not included on The Division Bell album.

Made me think about a documentary I watched. David was talking about how the band dissolved and became the Roger Waters show. He said a lot of the songs on "The Final Cut" were songs not good enough for "The Wall". He said, "If they weren't good enough then, what makes them good enough now?"

It begs the question... Syd is gone. Rick is gone. No chance we'll ever see a true reunion or new material. If it wasn't good enough then, why release it now?

Sent using a Potato

Huge fan here. I'm excited for new stuff but I know it's mostly Rick's compositions not included on The Division Bell album.

Made me think about a documentary I watched. David was talking about how the band dissolved and became the Roger Waters show. He said a lot of the songs on "The Final Cut" were songs not good enough for "The Wall". He said, "If they weren't good enough then, what makes them good enough now?"

It begs the question... Syd is gone. Rick is gone. No chance we'll ever see a true reunion or new material. If it wasn't good enough then, why release it now?

Sent using a Potato
Money

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Sirius allows you to choose your favorite decade 24 hours a day.

Resident know-it-all.

Have it in my wife's car. It's ok. Seems to lose signal easily. Rather use pandora.
My point was that I usually can't find much to listen to on a traditional format. Heard some stuff on radio today, that I haven't heard in a while