What are you listening to part three

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am a frugal (cheap) person but I do love my Sirius. There are a lot of dead spots on the Northway where I would lose radio reception. Sirius plays through all of those dead spots. I have noticed that I do briefly lose the signal when I go under an overpass.

Resident know-it-all.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I am a frugal (cheap) person but I do love my Sirius. There are a lot of dead spots on the Northway where I would lose radio reception. Sirius plays through all of those dead spots. I have noticed that I do briefly lose the signal when I go under an overpass.

Resident know-it-all.
Frugal??? I'm Uncle Scrooge!!!
Ive cancelled the XM service a couple times.....they send offers for much less to sign up again.
Mine loses signal under the heavy tree cover on my street

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I like CCR but John Fogarty didn't age well. I just saw him in a video a couple of days ago and he looked like he had a lot of bad plastic surgery. He has a huge ego and a bad attitude but he can still sing fairly well.

That's because it was Joan Rivers you saw, not Fogerty

Have it in my wife's car. It's ok. Seems to lose signal easily. Rather use pandora.
My point was that I usually can't find much to listen to on a traditional format. Heard some stuff on radio today, that I haven't heard in a while
I have over 12,000 songs in my iPod and it grows by the week. Some of my friends say I'm a music horder or that I'm crazy for keeping that much music in my phone but I have whatever I want whenever I want.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1405218183.873410.jpg

Sent using a Potato

Are you paying for all that music? If no, please pm a brother.

Sent using a Potato
I'm a member of a very progressive library. I also have paid for a collection of CDs that easily over a thousand over the course of 25 years. I get stuff from friends , buy on I tunes and frequent many free music download sites. My import and bootlegs are my favorite. I have a lot of stuff that people won't hear. Even if I'm not interested is something I usually take it just so I have the chance at a later date to appreciate it. I used to be heavily into music with hope of making it but life hits ya sometimes. Music is a legal drug to me. Thank the good lord Jesus that I found it. He might not approve of some of the stuff I listen to but I've come up from lower than nothin.