What are you thankful for.................

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
601502_4102028389243_1242510708_n.jpg
I'm thankful that I can do things like this. I took off work last Monday for the last day of "Operation Christmas Child". I helped deliver 3700 shoe boxes full of goodies from my county that will be sent all over the world.
601502_4102028389243_1242510708_n.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
Of all of the things that you have to be thankful for in your life you want to thank God that you are a member of a (corrupt) labor union?

I am thankful that I have two beautiful children who have a mother and father who both love them very much and who have made us both so very proud.

I am thankful that I have my health and that I have the means to help those less fortunate than myself.

I am thankful that I have a job which rewards me for my hard work with a generous wage, health benefits and pension.

first and last statements... kinda lost man..

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 7919
I'm thankful that I can do things like this. I took off work last Monday for the last day of "Operation Christmas Child". I helped deliver 3700 shoe boxes full of goodies from my county that will be sent all over the world.

Nice work!!!
My only question is this; if you were off work, why were you wearing your uniform?
Did UPS contribute???
They should if they didn't.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Nice work!!!
My only question is this; if you were off work, why were you wearing your uniform?
Did UPS contribute???
They should if they didn't.

I actually went into work Monday morning, they had one extra driver and I pulled seniority. Anyways, I stopped by my church on the way home to check up on my wife who was working at the consolidation point. I got put to work on the spot using my box handling skills, I wasn't planning on spending all day there. UPS had nothing to do with this, I do not turn in my hours to the company when I do charity work. Operation Christmas Child is part of Samaritan's Purse, which is run by Franklin Graham. He can get a 3-5 pound shoebox delivered to just about any place in the world for $7.00, I don't know why we charge so much.

Last edited: