What date do helpers start?

we had orientation today and they said some might start tommorow but i really doubt it cause ive been a pre loader for 1.5 years and they never used helper this early last year and the amount of pacages hasnt even started getting remotely "peak" worthy lol

DTAHONDA

I started yesterday. And i had orientation on the 26th.

I worked 6 hours yesterday and 5 today with two different drivers, but the same route. Today we had 200+ to deliver

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Helpers are starting Nov. 1st. It does not matter what the volume is. We had three in each center today.

ebbeysweets

I need help myself with this. I was hired last week, and told that I needed to clear my background check. I would know when the online forms popped up. However, they popped up after the start of the orientation. I didn't go because I was waiting for the forms. I don't know how to get in touch with the HR rep that hired me.The security is being weird.

barnyard

KTM rider
I need help myself with this. I was hired last week, and told that I needed to clear my background check. I would know when the online forms popped up. However, they popped up after the start of the orientation. I didn't go because I was waiting for the forms. I don't know how to get in touch with the HR rep that hired me.The security is being weird.

You will start the day they call you.