What does this means ?

UNDER MY ONLINE APPLICATION THEY SAID TO FILL ADDITION DOCUMENTS BEFORE MY TOUR DATE ON THE 19TH BEGINS. MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS THIS A GOOD SIGN THAT I MIGHT GET THE JOB ? DO I NEED TO FILL IN ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS? AND WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME ON WHEN MY TOUR COMES ? tHE REASON WHY i AM ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE AM WORRIED THAT i MIGHT NOT HAVE A JOB.

Honesty In Employment/ ADP 8850/ Employment Authorization and Verification (I-9)/ Form W-4 Professional Conduct And Anti-Harassment Policy/ Direct Deposit (v 3.0) / Your Personal Information (v 2.0)/ Invitation to Self-Identify /Military/Disability Status 2.0 /Emergency Contact/ Information Higher Education End Dates/ UPS Crisis Management Policy/ Safety Agreement/ Drug And Alcohol Policy .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
UNDER MY ONLINE APPLICATION THEY SAID TO FILL ADDITION DOCUMENTS BEFORE MY TOUR DATE ON THE 19TH BEGINS. MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS THIS A GOOD SIGN THAT I MIGHT GET THE JOB ? DO I NEED TO FILL IN ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS? AND WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME ON WHEN MY TOUR COMES ?

Honesty In Employment ADP 8850 Employment Authorization and Verification (I-9) Form W-4 Professional Conduct And Anti-Harassment Policy Direct Deposit (v 3.0) Your Personal Information (v 2.0) Invitation to Self-Identify Military/Disability Status 2.0 Emergency Contact Information Higher Education End Dates UPS Crisis Management Policy Safety Agreement Drug And Alcohol Policy

This means 2 things:
1) Strong indicator that you have the job

2) Cubs will not win their division again next year

UPSaxel

? AND WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME ON WHEN MY TOUR COMES ? QUOTE] If you are applying to work in a hub wear some sturdy works shoes. Good luck.

Honestly my tour consisted of the HR guy walking us around the hub trying his best to scare us so that we didn't walk out the first night of work (2/3 do) and people shouting "don't do it!". If you get the job fethrs has a good point, I can not stress good footwear enough. In a lot of the hub jobs you don't get to sit down until you are in your car going home. Get a good pair shoes, expect them to last a year, and keep ibuprofen on hand. Good luck.