WHAT IF??

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by mittam, Mar 13, 2007.

1. mittam

mittam Member

I SEE THE FEW PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE APPOSED TO THE APWA. I UNDERSTAND EACH PERSON HAS THEIR OWN OPINION AND CAN DEAL WITH THAT. I DO HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH. WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO US IF UPS CUT OUR PENSIONS? WE HAVE A CONTRACT THAT STATES THE CONTRIBUTIONS AMOUNT THAT UPS IS TO PUT IN EACH WEEK. IT ALSO STATES THE INSURANCES AVAILABLE TO US AS UPS WORKERS, YET PART-TIMERS HAVE HAD THEIRS CUT DUE TO OTHER teamster TRUCK DRIVERS COMPANIES MAKING CUTS. THEY CLAIM IT IS NOT RIGHT A PART-TIMER AT UPS HAS BETTER INSURANCE THAN ANOTHER FULL-TIMER WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY. EVEN THOUGH OUR COMPANY PAYS OUR EMPLOYEES TO HAVE A BETTER INSURANCE,THE COMPANY STILL PAYS THE SAME AMOUNT BUT THE teamsters STILL CUT THE BENEFIT FOR OUR PART-TIMERS! IF THE COMPANY DID THIS, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT ON STRIKE BY THE teamsters! THEN WHY DO PEOPLE STILL SUPPORT THE EVIL EMPIRE CALLED the teamsters???????????????????????????????????????????

2. txmomof2b2g

txmomof2b2g New Member

My fingers hurt after reading all that yelling!

3. brett636

brett636 Well-Known Member

What if you realized your posts read like something a 5 year old would write.

4. mittam

mittam Member

you are just stupid brett, it is your kind of arrogance and mind set that has made the teamsters the laughable less than desirable union they are

5. 30andout

30andout New Member

At least it made more
    sense
    then giving up my US citizenship. Sorry about the one liners
    brett
    , I like to make it short and to the point.
    I'm
    not quit the
    blowhard
    you are.

6. ups79

ups79 Active Member

I do believe there are more than a "few" who oppose this non-union on this board. Maybe you could start a poll. But one requirement would be that you could only vote once.

7. 3brownstars

3brownstars Member

Don't worry 79, there will be a vote soon enough. Democracy at work.

8. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

I'm all for the poll. Wasn't there a poll like that here recently?

9. mittam

mittam Member

I saw 13 votes for the APWA and not many for the teamsters,,,hum the pole closed already!