What is TDU' s real agenda

10 point

Thanks Union brother ... for your "one shift" love the extra mile you go for your brothers Hope I'm never in the hole with you
Lol. If you only knew.
I stood on our strike line for at least 8 hrs and spent time the same day on another UPS location's line with other members.
My wife chided me for looking too happy on TV.

I'm Caucasian too. I hope that doesn't negate my efforts.

anHOURover

Still waiting on yours and Fred's plan for YRC? Or are you busy with your bullhorn and camera?
You can ask Fred.. Want his phone number?
I already told you I would not have agreed to 15% paycuts and a piss poor pension.
Notice yrc can't find bodies to put in the trucks. Wonder why ?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I already told you I would not have agreed to 15% paycuts and a piss poor pension.
Yes please. I'll take his number. And you keep avoiding the question. And I'll answer your question, YRC is as good as done. If UPS turned and purchased them, people would be beating the doors down to get hired. Fred nor you, have zero plan because you both are on the outside looking in.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The drivers agreed to these concessions as they were told that had they not YRC would have closed the doors.

We were told at our pension meeting that YRC drivers cannot retire (without taking a substantial hit) until they turn 65.

finaddict

I'm not standing on a strike line one second. I'll wave and drive right thru it. I'll be the first hire back and the number one seniority man if it even matters at that point. But The $2.5K I make a week aint lost on disgruntled labor with no skill demanding unreasonable wages and benefits while whining on a picket line. I'm rich bitches! My fat 401 paid for on the backs of Juniors...LOL...and they wont have squat when thier time comes...because they don't vote and I keep throwing them under the bus. 10 year progression!! LOL. OMG, I'm losing it, laughing so hard it hurts.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm not standing on a strike line one second. I'll wave and drive right thru it. I'll be the first hire back and the number one seniority man if it even matters at that point. But The $2.5K I make a week aint lost on disgruntled labor with no skill demanding unreasonable wages and benefits while whining on a picket line. I'm rich bitches! My fat 401 paid for on the backs of Juniors...LOL...and they wont have squat when thier time comes...because they don't vote and I keep throwing them under the bus. 10 year progression!! LOL. OMG, I'm losing it, laughing so hard it hurts.
Have you ever heard of Reginald Denny?