What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

That's exactly what I was referring to. I've looked and can only find it there, in an interview with a relatively obscure outlet.

Edit - for clarity, I looked when it came out and that was the only place I could find anything like it. Haven't bothered since.

I've seen similar talking about $20ish but only that one article discussing a $6-$7 separation. Again, I'm not saying it's not accurate I just would like to see more than one or two obscure references to qualify it. SOB is all over the major media outlets, he could get that info out if he wanted it to be out there.

Manifesto

I'm hoping that since we haven't gotten any updates the last 2 days on the app that means they are currently working behind the scenes on a deal. One can always hope.

HarryWarden

I'm hoping that since we haven't gotten any updates the last 2 days on the app that means they are currently working behind the scenes on a deal. One can always hope.
I hope so also

But it’s also likely that the union gave their minimum, ups gave their maximum, there is a big difference in between and now they’re playing chicken

Trucker Clock

I hope so also

But it’s also likely that the union gave their minimum, ups gave their maximum, there is a big difference in between and now they’re playing chicken

After the July 5th walkout, UPS said they never walked out and want the Teamsters to return to the table.

Sounds like they still have a little wiggle room.

After the July 5th walkout, UPS said they never walked out and want the Teamsters to return to the table.

Sounds like they still have a little wiggle room.
The posturing would be simple to discredit. Release a video on Twitter or the like of UPS' lead negotiator calling SOB on speaker asking him to return to the table, we'd find out then.

Trucker Clock

Just from these responses it’s going to be a big divide between the part timers and full timers.

There is already somewhat of a divide, and always will be, between PTers and FTers. We are here for different reasons.

PTers are here to supplement an income from another job, or for beer money, or for the insurance, or waiting to go FT.

PTers are not here to support and raise a family on 4 hours per day.

We are. This is my means to support and raise my family. My family comes first. The Union comes second.

HarryWarden

There is already somewhat of a divide, and always will be, between PTers and FTers. We are here for different reasons.

PTers are here to supplement an income from another job, or for beer money, or for the insurance, or waiting to go FT.

PTers are not here to support and raise a family on 4 hours per day.

We are. This is my means to support and raise my family. My family comes first. The Union comes second.
the union is the reason you the job you have with the benefits that allows you to support your family

Crosscutters

They don’t answer that question. So the logical answer is no.
Why does it matter if they want to or not? It’s like you are choosing the company over a fellow worker. You know the same company with record profits that can afford it. Or do you believe in trickle down economics. If so, I can’t help you.