What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

Non liberal

Why does it matter if they want to or not? It’s like you are choosing the company over a fellow worker. You know the same company with record profits that can afford it. Or do you believe in trickle down economics. If so, I can’t help you.
they don’t want to answer it because they’re ashamed of their answer. And I’m well aware they can afford it. Doesnt change the fact that PT don’t want to work full time hours. And yes I do believe in trickle down economics. I believe it is healthiest for the overall economy. However ups is different, the founders of this company knew it would be successful and profitable, and wanted their employees compensated well. So they invited the union into their company and told their managers “they need to expect to pay high wages” “honest days pay, for an honest days work” that’s how I justify working here. It’s not supposed to be a giveaway for people who don’t want to work. But if UPS wants PT, then they need to pay up. Otherwise make us all FT.

Crosscutters

they don’t want to answer it because they’re ashamed of their answer. And I’m well aware they can afford it. Doesnt change the fact that PT don’t want to work full time hours. And yes I do believe in trickle down economics. I believe it is healthiest for the overall economy. However ups is different, the founders of this company knew it would be successful and profitable, and wanted their employees compensated well. So they invited the union into their company and told their managers “they need to expect to pay high wages” “honest days pay, for an honest days work” that’s how I justify working here. It’s not supposed to be a giveaway for people who don’t want to work. But if UPS wants PT, then they need to pay up. Otherwise make us all FT.
They are arguing over the trickle down part though. You do realize that. Sure they should have a healthy profit. But after trumps tax break and the Covid record profit , the company arguing over forming and employee a decent raise argues against your thought .

Non liberal

They are arguing over the trickle down part though. You do realize that. Sure they should have a healthy profit. But after trumps tax break and the Covid record profit , the company arguing over forming and employee a decent raise argues against your thought .
Trumps tax breaks spurred the expansion of new business. It made the average person more money in the stock market and home values than they’ve ever made in their lives in a four year span. Sorry if you didn’t have a home or a full time job to reap the benefits of that. Trumps policies helped the working man, but yes after the record profit from the plandemic, they should reward us. I don’t know what “the company arguing over forming and employee a decent raise argues against your thought means” you people and your word salads. Does anybody proof read anymore?

anonymous23456

Trumps tax breaks spurred the expansion of new business. It made the average person more money in the stock market and home values than they’ve ever made in their lives in a four year span. Sorry if you didn’t have a home or a full time job to reap the benefits of that. Trumps policies helped the working man, but yes after the record profit from the plandemic, they should reward us. I don’t know what “the company arguing over forming and employee a decent raise argues against your thought means” you people and your word salads. Does anybody proof read anymore?
We ain't cause we do not have a BA in English!

Crosscutters

If trickle down worked why doesn’t the company give a decent pay roadie. I have a home and a full time job and saw nothing that you said. Oh , giving big companies tax breaks made my house worth more? Really? That’s how that works.

Non liberal

If trickle down worked why doesn’t the company give a decent pay roadie. I have a home and a full time job and saw nothing that you said. Oh , giving big companies tax breaks made my house worth more? Really? That’s how that works.
You haven’t googled Zillow and seen how much more your home is worth now as compared to when you bought it? Giving big companies tax breaks helps them make more profit, which spurs expansion, which creates more jobs, which gives more people money, that helps more people buy more things including homes, which dwindles the home inventory, and makes your house worth more money. President Donald J Trump is willing to accept your thank you anytime your ready.

Non liberal

I mean UPS does give decent pay, I just want the money that Biden took from me.

Thebrownblob

You haven’t googled Zillow and seen how much more your home is worth now as compared to when you bought it? Giving big companies tax breaks helps them make more profit, which spurs expansion, which creates more jobs, which gives more people money, that helps more people buy more things including homes, which dwindles the home inventory, and makes your house worth more money. President Donald J Trump is willing to accept your thank you anytime your ready.
That sounds good and has some truth to it but it also creates ridiculous tax burdens on homeowners. They were currently seeing now. Not to mention my home has doubled in value, but it does me absolutely no good because everything else has also.

Crosscutters

That sounds good and has some truth to it but it also creates ridiculous tax burdens on homeowners. They were currently seeing now. Not to mention my home has doubled in value, but it does me absolutely no good because everything else has also.
But trump isn’t responsible for that. Only the good. My house is higher today than it was three years ago. Maybe the infrastructure bill helped too?

Thebrownblob

But trump isn’t responsible for that. Only the good. My house is higher today than it was three years ago. Maybe the infrastructure bill helped too?
Most likely just supply and demand. More troubling than that is I’m not certain I could easily afford the home. I’m in today if I was purchasing the home now. That is going to create a lot of problems for the next generation of potential homeowners.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lol

Over70irregs

Most likely just supply and demand. More troubling than that is I’m not certain I could easily afford the home. I’m in today if I was purchasing the home now. That is going to create a lot of problems for the next generation of potential homeowners.
Afterwhile they will fall to their utility value. It won’t be anytime soon I’m afraid.

Non liberal

Depends on what you want to do. Would you rather your home value went down? I’m confused. You can take a home equity loan and do what you want to your home to make it worth even more than it is now. Whenever you decide to downsize it will also do you plenty of good.

Thebrownblob

Depends on what you want to do. Would you rather your home value went down? I’m confused. You can take a home equity loan and do what you want to your home to make it worth even more than it is now. Whenever you decide to downsize it will also do you plenty of good.
Yes I would rather my home be worth absolutely nothing while I’m living in it lol. you be a fool to take a home equity loan right now rates are ridiculous. I only have about a year and a half left to pay on my house.

Non liberal

Yes I would rather my home be worth absolutely nothing while I’m living in it lol. you be a fool to take a home equity loan right now rates are ridiculous. I only have about a year and a half left to pay on my house.
Well it’s done you more good than the average person then, lol, what the hell? That’s also one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. It does you nothing but good to have your home value go up. If you are about done with your mtg. You can take a loan out on your house and buy another property, vacation home? Rates go up and down. So when they go down take the loan out.