What is the truth? How easy is it to get a RPCD job?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
back office. Not in a hub.
IMG_1401.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Sounds like corporate speak. @Lineandinitial i need an opinion, if you don’t mind.
Well, my opinion goes back to the 80/20 philosophy. 20% of your people create 80% of your problems.
Most Sups/Mgrs/Directors I know (Airline, mind you) really just want everything to go smoothly ALL the time. There are a-holes in mgmt as well as union. Most people want to work, feel valued and enjoy a happy existence. When things go wrong, everyone reacts differently and some start a :censored2: storm that someone else over reacts to and the cascade effect begins.
Then there are those naturally unhappy people that exercise their authority too much (mods?) because they CAN!
As far as America being screwed for the last 30 years? I agree with that!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I have no problem with management coming here, and I don’t think anyone else does either.

But it’s contract season, and corporate trolls all come out of the woodwork to muddy the waters as much as possible.

What’s your point with this thread? I find it hard to believe idle curiousity prompted this.
So completely wrong. By "Corporate", are you suggesting there is some organized effort to "muddy the water" for what? A handful of people posting on here? Nahhh!
I'm Corporate and have desks in at least 4 cities. I "muddy the water" with bad humor to definitely stir things up but only for entertainment. NO ONE really talks about doing this or that or not doing this or that because of the Contract. I have great rapport with everyone (because I have no authority over them).

Zowert

I can’t believe I scrolled through this entire thread. I also can’t believe someone from corporate would be on here trolling but it is a contract year, so there’s that. This guy is trying to make you feel like you should be grateful for what you have. Sure we are grateful, but we want more. You take what you can when you can get it, greed is good. Tell your boss to pay up or you’ll be shuttled in through our picket line on a limousine to run next day air while we strike. Should be nice and hot down there in Atlanta in August.