What liquor or wine are we drinking ?(no beer please you hop heads)

542thruNthru

Whiskey sour time here.
20220312_201501.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So at a liquor store today. I pull up and they’re getting a delivery. Eht Taylor with a green label (barrel proof) catches my eye immediately. Because I’ve only ever seen 1 in the wild for $500.

So I go inside pick up a store pick and say “hey I know it’s probably being held for someone but I have to ask…..I noticed a Taylor barrel proof on the pallet outside”

Nah man I can’t have people coming in here chasing trucks. It won’t even be in the system until tomorrow. (Which I know is Bull :censored2: he could put it in the system immediately if he wanted) then he says there’s a weller single barrel on that pallet too (a $1000 secondary bottle) it won’t be in the system until tomorrow either.

Neither one of these will ever see a shelf. They’ll be held for certain people or bought by employees or the owner. Don’t :censored2:ing accuse me of chasing a delivery truck around, refuse to sell me what I ask about and then brag about having other hard to find bottles that you won’t sell me.

542thruNthru

So at a liquor store today. I pull up and they’re getting a delivery. Eht Taylor with a green label (barrel proof) catches my eye immediately. Because I’ve only ever seen 1 in the wild for $500.

So I go inside pick up a store pick and say “hey I know it’s probably being held for someone but I have to ask…..I noticed a Taylor barrel proof on the pallet outside”

Nah man I can’t have people coming in here chasing trucks. It won’t even be in the system until tomorrow. (Which I know is Bull :censored2: he could put it in the system immediately if he wanted) then he says there’s a weller single barrel on that pallet too (a $1000 secondary bottle) it won’t be in the system until tomorrow either.

Neither one of these will ever see a shelf. They’ll be held for certain people or bought by employees or the owner. Don’t :censored2:ing accuse me of chasing a delivery truck around, refuse to sell me what I ask about and then brag about having other hard to find bottles that you won’t sell me.
Wow guy treated you like a scalper. It would be hard for me to go back there and spend money.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
HIGHLY recommend an old forester single barrel pick if any of you see one. This holds up well to some 300-700 secondary bottles and is sub 100
79EA4239-4F52-412F-9F5B-C8CFEBC5878F.jpeg