What was it like when Jim Casey died

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got an aluminum ingot from an airplane in fact I got most of a box full. a bunch of folks were coming down from the ivory tower and the box had been in the locker room for a year boss told me to take them if I wanted them Not sure where they are now

Thebrownblob

I got an aluminum ingot from an airplane in fact I got most of a box full. a bunch of folks were coming down from the ivory tower and the box had been in the locker room for a year boss told me to take them if I wanted them Not sure where they are now
I still have mine as well. If you have a bunch, it appears you’re now rich! 😝

1701888565986.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What’s an aluminum ingot worth
IMG_7371.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
I was on vacation and never got my chunk of metal.

pkgdriver

The ingot is pretty cool.

rod

Retired 22 years
I still have mine too. The thing folds up into a box.

View attachment 457304
I've got a box full of this crap. Probably every pin, award, kick-nack, give away and model truck that UPS ever pawed off on the troops from 1970 to 2005 or so. Even after I retired fellow UPS drivers would drop this stuff off at my house. I had been retired about a year when 2 of those aluminum ingots were left on my porch.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
I've got a box full of this crap. Probably every pin, award, kick-nack, give away and model truck that UPS ever pawed off on the troops from 1970 to 2005 or so. Even after I retired fellow UPS drivers would drop this stuff off at my house. I had been retired about a year when 2 of those aluminum ingots were left on my porch.
Thats so cool cud you post your collection if possible

rod

Retired 22 years
You should have seen my locker the day I cleaned it out for retirement. They could have filmed an episode of "Oak Island" with the "treasures that were buried in it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a bunch of that crap all over my house but finally dug out most of it and boxed them together in my garage.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
This sucks, I really wish they still gave away stuff like this to employees. All I got so far after working for about 4 years is the standard package car.