What was your day without BC like ?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I held my nose and actually posted on Reddit that the Brown Cafe was not shut down for good.

"@#%* the mods at Brown Cafe, you old farts never help anyone".
"The only thing it was good for was old-timers crapping on anybody asking for help".
"Current Events is full of racist and anti-Semitic trash".
"Bunch of bitter old sexless white power dudes pretending to be edgy".

The problem was a server connection error. Over9five saved us all from ruin because he actually had Matt the Techguy's email saved. Matt contacted Jessica and got "Cloudflare Error 521" figured out.

I held my nose and actually posted on Reddit that the Brown Cafe was not shut down for good.

"friend@*# the mods at Brown Cafe, you old farts never help anyone".
"The only thing it was good for was old-timers crapping on anybody asking for help".

The problem was a server connection error. Over9five saved us all from ruin because he actually had Matt the Techguy's email saved. Matt contacted Jessica and got "Cloudflare Error 521" figured out.
You better start helping out! LoL

Box Ox

"@#%* the mods at Brown Cafe, you old farts never help anyone".

You did a great job stepping up as ambassador to our Zoomer friends over there.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You did a great job stepping up as ambassador to our Zoomer friends over there.
It was difficult, I try to be civil with everybody online. I learned a long time ago to not get butt-hurt about a stranger's opinion on the internet. I'm seldom look on that forum, it's very boring to me. The political forums are full of insane people, no interest there either. Basically I look at a couple of forums about hobbies of mine. People are nicer to each other when they have a similar interest.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes.

He made his wife put it together & we went to the Elks with @over9five .
BD02D777-E584-478F-B651-C368C22E543A.gif