Whats an unloader really allowed to wear?

dillweed

how does it work? You bend over, slide down management's drawers, pucker up real nice and put a big juicy kiss over the opening.

R

rookie unloader

Look, there are things that trainers and supervisors HAVE to tell you. They tell you to use the hand-to-surface method, but they don't really mean it. It's to cover their asses. "Did you tell him he could wear a tank top?" He can't say yes, or it's his ass if you get cut bad. I've seen guys wear gym shorts sneakers and "Muscle" shirts. I don't doubt it gets hella hot unloading, it gets hot loading. I wear jeans a T-shirt and steel toes everyday. But you can pretty much wear what you want without it being ridiculous...No crocs or flipflops. Sandals would work :D. Kidding. If you've not made your 30 days though, just tough it and wear semi-appropriate stuff. Bottom line, dress code not strictly enforced. Atleast not at my hub.
What you wear inside the feeder is one thing but what you wear outside the feeder while walking through the building is another...
These both seem like really good pieces of advice that really straighten some stuff out. Thanks.

Yesterday they finished the class stuff faster so we had more time to go practice working. I was with the same dude as the day before. When they told me to go we were both pretty soaked but he seemed fine, and I thought about puking. But at least I don't think I was as miserable as one guy in my training class who wants to keep a certain hip hop look. I saw him at the end and he looked like he was dying in all the heavy baggy clothes he was wearing. That actually gave me hope that I might make it after all.

Like first thing this morning I found a couple of old t-shirts and cut the sleeves and sides out for next week. But once I did that and now that I feel better and my heads screwed back on straight and I read the replies you all wrote, I am seriously thinking that what really made me feel sick was that I ate too much, too fast, and too close to work time with too much salt and too little water.