What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

image.jpg
image.jpg

And the funny thing is teamsters United has got steward running for international vp. Nothing against stewards but when it comes to experience I don't know of a steward that can walk into that position and do it with no experience. That would be a real disservice to any member.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm not even in local 804 but I am curious how this is going to play out......a lot of drama in local 804......it's fun to watch when it doesn't affect me but I don't think I want this on the national level

Every one of them roosters lied to us!!
They didn't lie to you just like they didn't lie to me. They didn't tell you what you wanted to here. There is a big difference. I'm sorry you don't like your healthcare. Ups was getting out of the healthcare business. I know there is nothing I can say to you that will make that feel better for you. So I guess we should keep rehashing this. In your eyes maybe we should have struck them? I know where I deliver if my customers knew I make over 34$ an hour with the benefits I have they wouldn't have felt sorry for me. They would have resented me.

See we aren't like every other American. We have a great wage and benefit package. A whole lot of Americans don't have what we have. They have 150k in student loans. They have 5000$ deductible and pay 1 too 2 hundo a week for their benefits.

I also know that the part timers get screwed but they consistently don't vote. The wage and benefits have gotten worse for them but until they can get up and vote what do you want. I'm betting you wouldn't want to chip off about four bucks an hour to give then a 4 dollar raise?

Oh yea the people are still lining up for these crap part time jobs. A whole lot of the ones in my local are going full time with little to know seniority. They are very happy to get these benefits and the chance to make 100 k in four years.

Not so long ago, you people were bashing Liam for making such a stupid move and now he's your "hero"
That's what's funny,......
If it looks like a snake, crawls like a snake, its a snake
He's not my hero and I don't condone taping someone but now that he's playing them I'm going to listen. I want to here if Tim degrades his members. I bet it only gets worse. And son I'm going to listen to it and send it out to the world for them to judge. You can take this to bank.

anHOURover

They didn't lie to you just like they didn't lie to me. They didn't tell you what you wanted to here. There is a big difference. I'm sorry you don't like your healthcare. Ups was getting out of the healthcare business. I know there is nothing I can say to you that will make that feel better for you. So I guess we should keep rehashing this. In your eyes maybe we should have struck them? I know where I deliver if my customers knew I make over 34$ an hour with the benefits I have they wouldn't have felt sorry for me. They would have resented me.

See we aren't like every other American. We have a great wage and benefit package. A whole lot of Americans don't have what we have. They have 150k in student loans. They have 5000$ deductible and pay 1 too 2 hundo a week for their benefits.

I also know that the part timers get screwed but they consistently don't vote. The wage and benefits have gotten worse for them but until they can get up and vote what do you want. I'm betting you wouldn't want to chip off about four bucks an hour to give then a 4 dollar raise?

Oh yea the people are still lining up for these crap part time jobs. A whole lot of the ones in my local are going full time with little to know seniority. They are very happy to get these benefits and the chance to make 100 k in four years.
YES THEY DID LIE!! They said Teamcare was identical to what we have now! "Mirrored.... In some ways better ". And that was the first offer which was horrific compared to the "enhanced " plan...
I speak honesty and facts!!

You left out the screwing of the retirees who paved the road for yourself and i ...Ups getting out of the healthcare business is a bunch of horse-bleep!! You are trained well by your idols..
Everyone here other than about 10 have signed the petition for Sylvester!! Honestly they don't even know Sylvester or ever heard of him but it's sad that many locals will vote for ANYONE other than our current leadership!
They all got their millions and huge salaries ... It's time to take a walk and open the doors to our future...
I'll say it again.... I'm not sure tim is the perfect person but I'd vote for my daughter before those roosters got another chance to impose a contract on brothers and sisters.
Lead belly. Simple ? Need an honest answer....
If you were the head of the IBT would you have imposed a contract on members ,??

YES THEY DID LIE!! They said Teamcare was identical to what we have now! "Mirrored.... In some ways better ". And that was the first offer which was horrific compared to the "enhanced " plan...
I speak honesty and facts!!

You left out the screwing of the retirees who paved the road for yourself and i ...Ups getting out of the healthcare business is a bunch of horse-bleep!! You are trained well by your idols..
Everyone here other than about 10 have signed the petition for Sylvester!! Honestly they don't even know Sylvester or ever heard of him but it's sad that many locals will vote for ANYONE other than our current leadership!
They all got their millions and huge salaries ... It's time to take a walk and open the doors to our future...
I'll say it again.... I'm not sure tim is the perfect person but I'd vote for my daughter before those roosters got another chance to impose a contract on brothers and sisters.
Lead belly. Simple ? Need an honest answer....
If you were the head of the IBT would you have imposed a contract on members ,??
Yea see I'm not voting for anyone who isn't qualified. Tim isn't qualified. Just like Sandy and the boy toy Tom L it's nothing but failure. You got your money on a horse that can't run the whole mile and a half.

anHOURover

Yea see I'm not voting for anyone who isn't qualified. Tim isn't qualified. Just like Sandy and the boy toy Tom L it's nothing but failure. You got your money on a horse that can't run the whole mile and a half.
If you were at the top would you have imposed the contract on brothers and sisters?? Simple ?