What's The Origin Of Your User Name?

diesel96

Diesel96.... My friend-250 clunker that has been so good to me....The judge gave her everything else back in 97'.....

stevezhou

I'm Chinese, working at UPS China . The meaning of my name is splendid sunshine in moring . My parents gave this name to me with good wish that I can grow up to be successful.

stevezhou

Sorry , we 're talking about username on this BBS, ha ...

Then no particular meaning for it , just my English name and Family name ...

UPSERNOJ

Well, my name if Helen and I am from California. BORING!!!!!!! I might change my name now. 9.5, big arrow up, brown monster, you guys!!!! It's always about size, isn't it? chortle, chortle! Maybe my new name will be 36DD!

Nice one Helen!

Nothing to original for my username....

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Because I am who I am and I ain't afraid to tell the world. This and the fact that I've been on a bid route for years now and people are finally asking me my first name.:surprised:

slantnosechevy

First pkg. car I ever drove. 40 yr. driver told me thats the nickname they gave it. Had a selection tray, a V-8, and a great heater. Should've told them I hated the thing...then they wouldn't of crushed it right after peak.

browned out

browned out because it was how I used to feel. kinda like the old folks used to say plumb tuckered out. and it was after the big brown out we had in the midwest and east coast around 2002?

I think I will change the username now. I am infused with a new positive energy and now have a much better time at ups. must be the diesel fumes plus the power steering, low step and a pkg car that is not from the Reagan administration era. got a new one 1997 sweet at least it does not qualify for a classic car license plate.

BrownArmy

About my user-name: I had a vision.

My vision was just a momentary thought, and in the same fashion as trying to recount a dream, it needs many words to make it make sense, even though it happened so quickly.

After leaving my center one morning to drive the 10 or so miles to my area, I was behind fifteen brown package cars.

Some split off left, and some right, and some of us kept going straight.

And then I got on the toll-road, and crossing under an overpass, a brown package car from my center traveling to a different town crossed my path a mere fifteen feet above.

The brown package car behind me on the toll-road pulled off an exit before me...at my exit, two brown package cars went left, I went right.

I passed two more brown package cars on-route to my area (they were driver-less, stopped, hazards blinking).

And in my vision, I thought about the town I was in, and all the towns right next to it served by my center, and then the towns surrounding them served by another center, and on and on, cities into counties into states...I thought about how many brown package car drivers in my time zone were doing the exact same thing I was, trying to get the reds off...

And I thought about the next time zone over, where all the brown package car drivers who were at that moment making their commute, short or long, to their center. I thought about the next time zone after that, where hopefully brown package car drivers were still sleeping.

And I thought about the preloaders in my time zone who were now home or on their way there, and the preloaders in other time zones who were still working.

And I thought about the planes and tractor-trailer feeders and everyone else involved who helped get these packages on my brown package car.

And I thought, we truly are a Brown Army.

The Milkman

All the guys knew I played the numbers game down to a science and I "Milked It" everyday.. They called me the Milkman...If I was still on the road today I would have a tough time doing that. Made it to retirement although I pissed off alot of center manager's in the day.. Great memories of all the Milking I got away with.I believe the guys in Jersey set up a shrine in my Honor...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
About my user-name: I had a vision.

My vision was just a momentary thought, and in the same fashion as trying to recount a dream, it needs many words to make it make sense, even though it happened so quickly.

After leaving my center one morning to drive the 10 or so miles to my area, I was behind fifteen brown package cars.

Some split off left, and some right, and some of us kept going straight.

And then I got on the toll-road, and crossing under an overpass, a brown package car from my center traveling to a different town crossed my path a mere fifteen feet above.

The brown package car behind me on the toll-road pulled off an exit before me...at my exit, two brown package cars went left, I went right.

I passed two more brown package cars on-route to my area (they were driver-less, stopped, hazards blinking).

And in my vision, I thought about the town I was in, and all the towns right next to it served by my center, and then the towns surrounding them served by another center, and on and on, cities into counties into states...I thought about how many brown package car drivers in my time zone were doing the exact same thing I was, trying to get the reds off...

And I thought about the next time zone over, where all the brown package car drivers who were at that moment making their commute, short or long, to their center. I thought about the next time zone after that, where hopefully brown package car drivers were still sleeping.

And I thought about the preloaders in my time zone who were now home or on their way there, and the preloaders in other time zones who were still working.

And I thought about the planes and tractor-trailer feeders and everyone else involved who helped get these packages on my brown package car.

And I thought, we truly are a Brown Army.

And I thought, Fractal Brown ...

... just before I dozed off reading this ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

deepsouthmamaw

What my boss told me to do yesterday is the wrong thing to do today in the exact same situation therefore I am lost and not sure which rules to follow today.
This has happened to me yesterday, I have had a talk with and am still confused today. I also may make the same mistake in the future because I could not understand oncarsup on the correct way to do the procedure. He just instructed us last week, and then yesterday it was not what he told us to do last week. So I am lost and confused.
My name was invented buy my grandchildren they call me mamaw and I live in the deepsouth. But that has changed I now have a great grand baby. So I now am being called Great Grandmother or G-G for short.

First pkg. car I ever drove. 40 yr. driver told me thats the nickname they gave it. Had a selection tray, a V-8, and a great heater. Should've told them I hated the thing...then they wouldn't of crushed it right after peak.

Sounds like the first car I drove. I think it was from the 40's or 50's. The mention of the selection tray brings back a lot of memories I had forgotten about.:happy2: