What's The Origin Of Your User Name?

M

Mike23

First name and jersey number in any sport I play (as long as it's available). It would've been last name, since it's way cooler, but then everyone would know EXACTLY who I was at the depot :(

NHDRVR

First name and jersey number in any sport I play (as long as it's available). It would've been last name, since it's way cooler, but then everyone would know EXACTLY who I was at the depot :(

I thought you were busy running the Wizards...

browndevil

Giving that info away would be too telling. However, I am thinking of changing my name to "Threadkiller" everytime I post it kills the thread:sad-little:

raceanoncr

Pretty simple, but "schtooopid", as Arte Shaw used to say.

At the time, AOL would only allow so many characters in your screen name. I was first signed on to AOL. I was an announcer at a local drag strip and wanted my screen name to reflect that. RACEANOUNCER would not fit. Hmmm...shorten it up, I guess. Hence, what you see here.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
New York is still my home...whenever i'm asked where i'm from, i aways say NY. cause i'm not from orlando, i just live here. everyone i know says the same thing.
Sorry, you've lost your NY citizenship by living elsewhere. Let me put it this way. Can you vote in NY? Welcome to sunny Florida. Enjoy your stay, mikeFL.:surprised::wink2:

At the time, AOL would only allow so many characters in your screen name. I was first signed on to AOL. I was an announcer at a local drag strip and wanted my screen name to reflect that. RACEANOUNCER would not fit. Hmmm...shorten it up, I guess. Hence, what you see here.
I always thought your screen name meant RACE AN ON CAR, LOL.

happybob

Feeders
Got mine when my center manager introduced me to a 20 year driver transfering to our center. I had met him the day before, the next morning the center manager saw us talking and he said " Hey I see you met happybob" I had a bad habit(funny) of filing numerous grievances against his sups for working, and whenver I did, I would always have a big **** eaten grin on my face. Easy money and:happy2:

slantnosechevy

Ever know Jan Gabriel? Raaaacing at beautiful U.S. 30 Dragstrip. Where the great ones run run run.

bluehdmc

Not too much imagination here, Blue Harley Davison MotorCycle. When I first set up my Yahoo acct, Blue harley was taken along with some others and bluehdmc worked.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cool, we have a 92 Dyna Custom and a 99 Dyna Superglide (the superglide is mine). :happy-very: A hack on a classic, isn't that a bit overkill? :surprised: