When does ROMNEY get that people just dont LIKE HIM???

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was just watching the Nascar race in Daytona. My guy of course got wrecked. yes Im one of those under employed, toothless, gun toting bible thumping red necks from hell.
Point being the stands were empty. For those who know, that doesnt happen. Kinda like the Bristol race. You had to buy tickets 3 yrs ahead of time, now they are selling empty seats.
Do you think it could possibly have anything to do with the economy?

klein

Für Meno :)
They switched to more exciting hockey. Both Floridian Hockey teams are playing at home today. Tampa started at 1pm EST, Panthers play at 7pm.

804brown

Many people voted for Obama because they LIKED HIM. He had zero experience, but had that "LIKABLE" factor.
How'd that work out for ya? A LIKABLE guy who's accomplished ZERO.

Maybe you should try voting for someone you just don't LIKE, because maybe he can actually do something for this country.

No, actually most people voted for him because he wasnt tied to the washington establishment. He was only there for a few years and seemed like a real outsider who wanted to "bring both sides together" and "make washington work once again".

As for his likability, back in 2008 he was going up against a cranky old man, so...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No, actually most people voted for him because he wasnt tied to the washington establishment. He was only there for a few years and seemed like a real outsider who wanted to "bring both sides together" and "make washington work once again".

As for his likability, back in 2008 he was going up against a cranky old man, so...
Well of course he had likeability, he never took a stand, unless it was on a social entitlement issue. He was never there voting. But he got paid to be there and vote for the people who elected him. Its easy to be likeable if you go whatever way the wind blohttp://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/O000167/votes/page8/ws.
It takes a real man to stand tall.

wkmac

Obama got the independent vote which put him in the WH because he sold them that he would bring change. Everyone knew he had no experience but then all the other elections were for people who had experience and yet what did we get? Can you say "Nut-n-honey!" So in that respect, independent voters took a chance and threw caution to the wind.

What even surprised me about Obama in that I was expecting a more intrusive state in regards to economic choices but then I thought he'd rollback the surveillance/police state as well as the foreign war footprint. I was wrong in all 3 as I never expected him to be a troll for the Corporatist state and an errand boy for the surveillance/police/military state. For those on both the statist left or right, Obama IMO has been a dream. When the neo-cons are really happy as well as the neo-libs, I know we've been totally screwed.

I know this will come off as racist and to be quite blunt I don't give a :censored2: but IMHO when it comes to the Corporatist elite, statist of the right and left as well as the military/police industrial complex, Obama should change his name to:

Step-n-FetchIt!

The name fits because sadly that is what he is doing for those corrupt bastards.

moreluck

golden ticket member
......"Everyone knew he had no experience......" (wkmac)

I remember a few on here who vehemently defended Obama when anyone said he didn't have experience. Anybody who said he was not experienced was crazy, stupid, etc.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I remember a few on here who vehemently defended Obama when anyone said he didn't have experience. Anybody who said he was not experienced was crazy, stupid, etc.
I remember talking points, fox spewed, racist, but when we made a point, we were talking points. And none of us sounded as brainwashed as them. WE saw what we saw, we knew what we knew.
Simple talking points. He has no experience it shows every day.
We are worse off than we were in 2008.
Some people wont feel it I am happy for them.
People on welfare, food stamps, and all other govt assisatance programs wont feel it.
retired people who planned well wont feel it, Im happy for them.
I feel it. Im ok I can buy food. I got 2k back in taxes and I had to pay taxes with it.
I dont know that our candidate would have been much better, but he would not have been nearly as radical.
he has no experience, he has no real plan, he cant even put out a budget, he couldnt pass a plan when he had majorities. Hes a loser. Plain and simple. I dont like him. I did like him the first time I heard him speak, and since I am still a registered demo, I thought yeah, this guy will be good, and then I did my due diligence. What a joke. And the joke is us. he isnt hurting. he needs to go, democrats, independents need to open their eyes, This guy has no more business being president than my dog catcher. Actually my dog catcher would do better.

island1fox

ajb,

I still believe Hillary will be Obama's running mate. Biden to sec of state. Hillary will do her four years and than run for eight .

over9five

Staff member

I remember a few on here who vehemently defended Obama when anyone said he didn't have experience. Anybody who said he was not experienced was [-]crazy, stupid, etc[/-] RACIST.

Fixed it for ya.

bbsam

Staff member

actually the cranky old man chose a loud mouth hottie as a running mate and proved himself unfit to make important decisions for the country.

island1fox

And more importantly the Man who was elected bamboozled us. He is a divider, a professional politician that will say and do anything to get re-elected.

Hope and Change --Please !!! No hope and the only thing we will have left is the change in our pockets !!

804brown

And more importantly the Man who was elected bamboozled us. He is a divider, a professional politician that will say and do anything to get re-elected.

Hope and Change --Please !!! No hope and the only thing we will have left is the change in our pockets !!

That is sooooo original.

804brown

No matter what you think, Obama is over his head.
What would make you think he is "over his head"?? I know on this forum he isnt very popular but "over his head"?? Was he over his head when he pushed through his stimulus and health care reform?? Pushed through financial reforms of wall st including the new consumer protection board. Been continuing bush's war of terror. Hunted down bin laden and co and killed him. Over his head?? Come on. Can he be doing more. You betcha!! But please stop with the over his head nonsense!!