When does this all end

bbsam

Staff member
Who is this person? Why does she keep bubbling up? Like John Kerry, Hillary Clinton on and on, over and over.......why?

because she is irresistible to the blow-yards on the right. She can be sent out to say things that the left may to some degree believe but more importantly draws the absurdly radical fire from the Rush types framing the left as the more san and rational side of yet another debate.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
because she is irresistible to the blow-yards on the right. She can be sent out to say things that the left may to some degree believe but more importantly draws the absurdly radical fire from the Rush types framing the left as the more sane and rational side of yet another debate.
There might be something to that. I only ever heard about Ms Fluke in the first place because Rush made such a big deal out of her, and the only times I continue to hear about her is when some breathless rightwinger rushes in to tell us all about the latest thing that she supposedly said/did.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some people are just amazed at a 30 something, forever college student who is worried about the cost of a condom. Seems like a silly goose and the left keeps using her as a spokewoman of sorts!! I guess she fits rght in with the likes of Reid & Pelosi.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Some people are just amazed at a 30 something, forever college student who is worried about the cost of a condom. Seems like a silly goose and the left keeps using her as a spokewoman of sorts!! I guess she fits rght in with the likes of Reid & Pelosi.

Sounds more like R&R than R&P.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Your story you linked only "suggests" that the school has armed security.

"According to a scan of the school's online faculty-staff directory, Sidwell has a security department made up of at least 11 people. Many of those are police officers, who are "PRESUMABLY ARMED"..

PRESUMABLY, moreluck. This is not a "confirming" word.

Another waste of time.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
deadliest-assault-weapon.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your story you linked only "suggests" that the school has armed security.

"According to a scan of the school's online faculty-staff directory, Sidwell has a security department made up of at least 11 people. Many of those are police officers, who are "PRESUMABLY ARMED"..

PRESUMABLY, moreluck. This is not a "confirming" word.

Another waste of time.

Peace

TOS

Yeah and all those ape-sized goons protecting rappers aren't packin' heat.........naive!!!

Oh, and where is your proof that the school guys are not armed........Fail!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ridiculous. What is missed is the "VIOLENCE" that the gun cooperates with. Ive said it before, and Ill say it again, THIS IS THE MOST VIOLENT country on the face of the earth. We arm our citizens and allow them to rampage against each other with reckless regard.

All this talk about home security, being brave, blah blah blah, and the only stories connected to guns are murders, mass murders, suicides and robberies.

Gee, what a country we have, where we all have to be armed just to go to the store to buy a gallon of milk to protect ourselves from gun toting morons who are pissed at the world.

Sounds like a great place to live!

Peace

TOS

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Ridiculous. What is missed is the "VIOLENCE" that the gun cooperates with. Ive said it before, and Ill say it again, THIS IS THE MOST VIOLENT country on the face of the earth. We arm our citizens and allow them to rampage against each other with reckless regard.

All this talk about home security, being brave, blah blah blah, and the only stories connected to guns are murders, mass murders, suicides and robberies.

Gee, what a country we have, where we all have to be armed just to go to the store to buy a gallon of milk to protect ourselves from gun toting morons who are pissed at the world.

Peace

TOS

Then move.

packageguy

I'm thinking maybe a fetish with the video games, sitting in your living room, killing people, on TV screen, Or maybe why should a person own a semi-automatic weapon, something that shoots off 50 to 100 bullets in 30 seconds, I know nothing about guns or weapons, Does anyone have knowledge, I just throwing it out there..

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm thinking maybe a fetish with the video games, sitting in your living room, killing people, on TV screen, Or maybe why should a person own a semi-automatic weapon, something that shoots off 50 to 100 bullets in 30 seconds, I know nothing about guns or weapons, Does anyone have knowledge, I just throwing it out there..
I don't give a whole lot of credence to the video game connection, I'm pretty sure that no one has ever done a legitimate study that supports it. Just as an anecdote I've played first person shooters most of my life and it's never occurred to me to start really shooting people.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace

TOS
And we release crazies who beat their grandma to death.

I just putting it out, I don't know why people do what they do... Just looking for answers....

I believe there is a "switch" , a circuit breaker if you will, inside every person. When that switch is defective some people do not stop when they approach that line that goes from being angry/upset/etc with a person and continue across to the point that to them doing harm is some form of answer.