Which Bay Area hubs best ?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Define “best”.....all Bay Area hubs are hemorrhaging. We all work 14 hrs a day, well accept Friday cause we don’t have hours available. San Jose is currently redirecting ALL Surepost to the post office, running over 100 PVD’s daily and we’re still rolling stops. So like I said....define “best”.

Est.1998

Define “best”.....all Bay Area hubs are hemorrhaging. We all work 14 hrs a day, well accept Friday cause we don’t have hours available. San Jose is currently redirecting ALL Surepost to the post office, running over 100 PVD’s daily and we’re still rolling stops. So like I said....define “best”.
I'm not in Cali but it's somewhat like that at my hub.
These long days are making this 40 yr old man feel 60. Feels the worst when i first wake up.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I'm not in Cali but it's somewhat like that at my hub.
These long days are making this 40 yr old man feel 60. Feels the worst when i first wake up.
I feel you brother, I’m 45 and my days are now sponsored by ibuprofen. Currently crawling my way to 50. Lol

Est.1998

I feel you brother, I’m 45 and my days are now sponsored by ibuprofen. Currently crawling my way to 50. Lol
I tried going the holistic route but that doesn't do much against 10+ hour days of constant walking, pushing/pulling, slow drivers in front of you, fast drivers behind you, people showing me FedEx or post office tracking apps and asking me where their package is, the list goes on.
Then, the 7 min walk from the hub to my car after the bs, to come home, shower, eat, and go right to bed so i can get up early to repeat the process.
If i catch covid-19, it'll be because of the constant stress on my body due to our work conditions vs to contacting it from someone.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
San Bruno has always been great, good people make the “best” hub to me. Upper management and HR people we have no control over and to them we are all just another number. They wanted more people for Oakland earlier this year and end of 2019 but I decided not to go

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns

100 plus PVD drivers. Are they that busy? Short trucks ? Wow what a waste time for more new big trucks and hire some full time to drive

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
100 plus PVD drivers. Are they that busy? Short trucks ? Wow what a waste time for more new big trucks and hire some full time to drive
Yes it’s insane. We’ve been running an accelerated Intergrad that pumps new drivers out in only one week. The results are as you’d expect, in my center we’ve lost 3 in the last two weeks to quitting and roughly 3 more to being DQ’d. We load Surepost in rentals and also use rentals as a PVD staging area. Sounds good in theory but with that many PVD’s we’ve got rentals everywhere.