White Monday

Keenj

One of our seasonals quit while on route today. Left the PC and Diad sitting on a county road about 30 miles from the center and had someone pick him up. Didn't bother telling anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One of our seasonals quit while on route today. Left the PC and Diad sitting on a county road about 30 miles from the center and had someone pick him up. Didn't bother telling anyone.
I laughed just as hard both times.

10 point

167 stops 480 packages no helper.
74 miles.
1 budget truck dedicated for SurePost
Lots of mountain driving and snow and long driveways with no turnarounds.
ORION calls for 9.5 hours, 11 hours worked.

It's going to be a glorious peak.
RDO until we can walk through the truck then ODO.
Works a little better (and safer) for us and ALOT less frustrating.

Last edited:

10 point

We left the building an hour and a half after start time, we were told to run air in trace. We had 4000 Left In Building on Monday. Preloader still loads golf cart route on my shelves with the rest of my load, I get a lot of OT at the end of my route because of this. I'm on my second helper, I had to find an old guy that knows how to work. Golfcart Helper pulled a no-show today. Chance of rain, I guess he didn't want to risk getting wet. And tomorrow is Wednesday, sure to be another well-planned and executed day.
No. I have been instructed to run my air in trace through peak.
Code as "other"? It'd be interesting to track some of those 1Zs to see what it says for the reason.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Is that just for your satellite run or is it for the whole center?
I believe it's just us satellites. When I don't get my TP60 until after 930 and it takes an hour to load the package car the commit time for the 1030's has already passed. Guess they don't care about the noon commits either. I assume they are just trying to cut my miles and OT.