White Pride Month

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Who in their right mind would loan money to people who burn and loot their own businesses at the first sign of a dispute? They only have themselves to thank for their situation.
The government has spent untold billions on them. Why are they not thriving? Why are they slaughtering each other daily? Why do they commit more murders than any other race? I’ll wait.

rod

Retired 22 years
The government has spent untold billions on them. Why are they not thriving? Why are they slaughtering each other daily? Why do they commit more murders than any other race? I’ll wait.
Imagine what they could do if they could hit the broadside of a barn.

Over70irregs

Who in their right mind would loan money to people who burn and loot their own businesses at the first sign of a dispute? They only have themselves to thank for their situation.
Good point. Possibly there is historic frustration with a system that is that is proven to be biased on multiple fronts? Ex Legal, Banks, Real Estate. They had businesses but someone historically burned them and eminent domained them I believe. There is also a legal system that is scary. It’s downright terrible guys. Whats the deal with appraisals? I was floored by those stats. That crap kills generational wealth. We call ourselves Christians but we fall short.

Over70irregs

I was told incarceration, guns, monetary redlining are huge factors. Bad job discrimination dynamics are a factor. I’ve seen multiple crap at Brown over the years. I have seen settlements. A few I’m shamed I was quiet. Also women bias was rampant here. It was culture here.

UnionStrong

I was told incarceration, guns, monetary redlining are huge factors. Bad job discrimination dynamics are a factor. I’ve seen multiple crap at Brown over the years. I have seen settlements. A few I’m shamed I was quiet. Also women bias was rampant here. It was culture here.
Welfare was a huge factor, removing men from the homes. That started in 64. Blacks were better off economically in the fifties than they are now in relation to poverty level. One reason was a 2 parent household.

Over70irregs

Welfare was a huge factor, removing men from the homes. That started in 64. Blacks were better off economically in the fifties than they are now in relation to poverty level. One reason was a 2 parent household.
Probably true but we need to acknowledge our benefiting down line. Call it like it is then do better all around. People also need to take advantage of living in this country and not looking for bailouts if they can do better.

Probably true but we need to acknowledge our benefiting down line. Call it like it is then do better all around. People also need to take advantage of living in this country and not looking for bailouts if they can do better.
no we need to stop pretending we can have a friendly multiracial society and start looking out for our own Folk

Over70irregs

no we need to stop pretending we can have a friendly multiracial society and start looking out for our own Folk
That is a present tense clandestine thought. Historical demography and geographical changes soon to come make that proposition a guaranteed cave dwelling. It’s math.

Cowboy Mac

Absolutely it’s to do with parenting and the black culture that revolves around crime and normalizes criminal and gang behavior.

Over70irregs

Absolutely it’s to do with parenting and the black culture that revolves around crime and normalizes criminal and gang behavior.
The more a pre-destined minority group becomes dependent on the majority White society, it becomes difficult for said group to differentiate who they are and act in their own behalf.

Cowboy Mac

The more a pre-destined minority group becomes dependent on the majority White society, it becomes difficult for said group to differentiate who they are and act in their own behalf.
Pre destined? Are you saying that certain minority groups are destined to be in a state of poverty and crime? And there’s nothing they can do about it?

UnionStrong

That part is covered in statement. Now we need to do our part. I doubt we will because psychologically in a level field you wouldn’t like the outcome.
BS, I have friends that happen to be black, they were determined to succeed despite the fact they had :censored2:ed up families. I have no problem with their success.

Over70irregs

BS, I have friends that happen to be black, they were determined to succeed despite the fact they had :censored2:ed up families. I have no problem with their success.
You and me both I think it’s great. I have no problems whatsoever. Do people right then move on. It’s just our history and present is sketchy thats all.