• No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1691323587763.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We are behind on days off in the central compared to other suppliments. Did we GAIN sick days? No, they just converted the option week back into sick days that can be split if we want. Nothing gained.

Besides some duplicate improvements under Article 34 (Master) that is already listed under Master language, I see "very little" improvement...

Correct me if I am wrong...and list them...

One of the reason to vote your conscience with the Master, Supplement or Rider. If the Master passes most of our concerns with our supplemental and rider issues will not be addressed. Any similar Master language overrides any supplemental or rider agreements.

So our membership will have no say once the Master passes, even if we continue to vote down our supplements till dooms day.

After all this was explained this morning I’m comfortable with my vote . I’m in a west coast area and our local is very strong and our supplements seem to be good also . Did I or we get everything ? No we didn’t but big improvements were made . I have flipped from no to yes a few times but now I’m good with my vote when my ballot arrives .

badpal

After all this was explained this morning I’m comfortable with my vote . I’m in a west coast area and our local is very strong and our supplements seem to be good also . Did I or we get everything ? No we didn’t but big improvements were made . I have flipped from no to yes a few times but now I’m good with my vote when my ballot arrives .
You dont get a ballot . just a website that's not working.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Hard no. Pt get 48% raises and ft get slapped in the face. These raise are where we should be today with the % of inflation the last 5 years. Ppl need to grasp this concept. The union caved and are telling us we are making out like bandits. Far from the truth.
According to economists, this contract will put pace inflation by almost 2 dollars an hour by year 5.

Driver7906

Going on strike will not get us a better deal. There is nothing to be gained from striking and no good will come from it. This deal is too good to turn down. I attended a meeting at my local union hall today and all the new language was covered. Wages, health insurance, pension, etc, all good. Don’t vote this down.

RangerMan06

Going on strike will not get us a better deal. There is nothing to be gained from striking and no good will come from it. This deal is too good to turn down. I attended a meeting at my local union hall today and all the new language was covered. Wages, health insurance, pension, etc, all good. Don’t vote this down.

I disagree. UPS can afford alot more and better 9.5 language wouldn't kill them.