Who put their UPS stub online? C’mon bro 🤦‍♀️…….

Brownwind

He has already been found, he works at a center neighboring mine. I guess the dude has always been picked on for being a runner. I’m not 100% positive on this, it’s just what I’ve heard from drivers in my loop.
He’s definitely not getting the tips he used to. Not shocked he runs and guns. He will smarten up about bragging about money. First time he gets injured his attitude will change.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I don't understand the anger about this guy posting a stub to show how collective bargaining leads to better wages?

Maybe it will inspire some organizing drives somewhere? Probably not but it would be nice to see.

Brownwind

I don't understand the anger about this guy posting a stub to show how collective bargaining leads to better wages?

Maybe it will inspire some organizing drives somewhere? Probably not but it would be nice to see.
It’s a dumb move bragging about your check to strangers. Lack of class

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
It’s a dumb move bragging about your check to strangers. Lack of class

Yeah, I see your point about lack of class but this had more of a look what a CBA can do for you type vibe than a look how awesome I am vibe.

Buisness leaders hate it when workers discuss pay, and for a good reason if your one of them, it leads to people questioning their pay. anyway, hopefully people at Amazon and FedEx see this more often maybe they will question the propaganda they have been fed by corporate america

Trucker Clock

Not sure what fap means

Duh? Everybody knows what fap means. You’re behind the times.

Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is an inherited condition that affects the gastrointestinal tract. FAP leads to hundreds or thousands or polyps inside the colon or rectum. (hereditary polyposis of the colorectum, familial polyposis, Gardner's syndrome)

pkgdriver

I swear you guys fap to 401Ks and retirement plans.
I been rubbing one out over them for 35 years. That is the biggest part of why I aint got a care in the world now. May get a time out for this one.
03192D4D-728C-4080-8DA3-97E5B050C8EF.gif

Brownwind

Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is an inherited condition that affects the gastrointestinal tract. FAP leads to hundreds or thousands or polyps inside the colon or rectum. (hereditary polyposis of the colorectum, familial polyposis, Gardner's syndrome)
Wow. Can’t believe I didn’t know that… I’m not sure if we have that out here

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

You're a real Paul von Oberstein