Who put their UPS stub online? C’mon bro 🤦‍♀️…….

BrownSnowFlake

It's not like it isn't in the contract.... people need to realize the Union is not a babysitter.
I pay $80 a month in dues and the union can’t be arsed to print out a few pamphlets or even answer the phone at the local hall.

But when it’s election time I can’t sneak through the parking lot without being accosted and having trash shoved into my hands.

Thebrownblob

I pay $80 a month in dues and the union can’t be arsed to print out a few pamphlets or even answer the phone at the local hall.

But when it’s election time I can’t sneak through the parking lot without being accosted and having trash shoved into my hands.
After the previous contract was ratified, we had contracts books passed out at the front to pretty much every member that wanted one. I would imagine we will do the same this time.

I GOT ONE MORE

LOL…. I did not and will not read all the replies here.
This pic the OP posted, completely illustrates what an awesome job you have, bust your ass for and some still whine like they can find a better job elsewhere.
So go, no one is stopping you.
Fly and be free.
Ducking morons you are.
UPS is paying and providing EVERYTHING you enjoy.
It’s absolutely amazing for you haters…..look in the mirror, can you see the ugly.

Lose or quit your job…..lose your lifestyle.

This pic the OP posted, completely illustrates what an awesome job you have, bust your ass for and some still whine like they can find a better job elsewhere.
Fly and be free.
Ducking morons you are.
It’s absolutely amazing for you haters…..look in the mirror, can you see the ugly.

Settle down

Sheesh

Brownwind

Fly and be free.
Ducking morons you are.

It’ll be okay. The dummy who posted his check will be found and picked on forever after.

Sixth Punch Sense

Fly and be free.
Ducking morons you are.

tenor.gif

Zowert

It’ll be okay. The dummy who posted his check will be found and picked on forever after.
He has already been found, he works at a center neighboring mine. I guess the dude has always been picked on for being a runner. I’m not 100% positive on this, it’s just what I’ve heard from drivers in my loop.