Who runs your misloads at your center?

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
At our center, sups drive around and retrieve misloads from drivers who cant deliver them. My question, wouldnt this be considered union work?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
we senior drivers usually let the lower seniority guys file on it, they are still in progression and can use the extra cash.
and YES by all means file!!! Management accepts it as the cost of doing business

Notretiredyet

We use people on TAW whenever they're available for misroutes, lately we've had an abundance of people on TAW. Our injury/accident rate rises with every round of route cuts. Apparently the savings from cutting routes hasn't exceeded the costs incurred by the accidents/injurys on a report that our management team is rated by at this time.

OPTION3

we senior drivers usually let the lower seniority guys file on it, they are still in progression and can use the extra cash.
and YES by all means file!!! Management accepts it as the cost of doing business
You do know that YOU can file for someone else right..hehe

542thruNthru

File, they are stealing jobs away from part timers.

I totally agree with this! When i was a cover driver and being sent back into the building to work. I used to file non stop on this because he was taking my job away from me! Please file everytime you see this. What most drivers don't realize is PT are not around to see the sups running misloads. So they cant file. I see it as my duty to file for them.

Cementups

Box Monkey
For us it all depends on if they want to leave their office that day. One day sups will come and get them and the next they will send a message saying thay we have to run OA's. Last time I was told I had to run my OA's I was in for an 8 hour day. Ran OA's, punched out in 9 hours, filed for not getting my 8 hour. win win for me.