who ya got in the election

rod

Retired 22 years
My vote doesn't count because my wife voted for the other numskull and cancelled me out---------but I think Trump will get it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope drive In and Drive Out and TOS and a couple of others read this. They will go ballistic when they see all the Trump votes.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Im smart enough to know that the public vote doesn't mean a damn thing and its a waste of time. I couldn't imagine being a person who gets all worked up over politics.

I just hope it's not the ones who didn't vote. Who determine the election. Not for the fixed to steal with illegal votes

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I hope drive In and Drive Out and TOS and a couple of others read this. They will go ballistic when they see all the Trump votes.

Good. I just don't know how anyone could vote for her. All the proven shady deals they've made. They are worried about the money first

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And you figure this is representative, because, WHY?

All the progressive voices have been chased off this site, and only the strong have survived despite the attempts at weakening them.

All the TRUMP votes on this board is indicative of NOTHING.

No better than listening to RUSH, HANNITY or FOX NEWS..

The right wingnuts of this board stand protected and kept in the majority. Been that way for years.

You only have one more day of hope left on the other hand, and then, you will see how valuable those TRUMP posts on this board really are.

Just like in 2008 and 2012, led by Moorlock and AV8, they TOO, had polls that showed McLame and Romney winning the election, but we saw how that worked out....

OBAMA BLEW THEM BOTH OUT.

Same this time around.

HILLARY smashes DRUMPF and you all can cry "RIGGED" for four years until the next blowout.

TOS.

ITwannabe

All the progressive voices have been chased off this site, and only the strong have survived despite the attempts at weakening them.

The right wingnuts of this board stand protected and kept in the majority. Been that way for years.

You only have one more day of hope left on the other hand, and then, you will see how valuable those TRUMP posts on this board really are.

Just like in 2008 and 2012, led by Moorlock and AV8, they TOO, had polls that showed McLame and Romney winning the election, but we saw how that worked out....

Same this time around.

HILLARY smashes DRUMPF and you all can cry "RIGGED" for four years until the next blowout.

TOS.
Yeah Obama blew them out and then blew up the United States Economy, Healthcare, welfare, racism, and thevkist goes on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My vote doesn't count because my wife voted for the other numskull and cancelled me out---------but I think Trump will get it.
I think Hillary wins but visually everything I see says trump. His voters are much more likely to show up and vote. I've been to 4 states in the last 2 months and it's trump signs in yards at least 10 to 1

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Same this time around.

TOS.
Your logic confuses me.
We have repeatedly found out that only you listen to Rush, etc.
Yet you continue to claim that you don't.
You say posters should not be repeating party lines , that they should think for themselves . While you are constantly being a parrot for the DNC.
Obama is NOT running in this election , so past performances have no bearing here .
Since only hillary has a voting record , a pi$$ poor one at most and Trump does not all guesses are off on who will survive.
Hillary has shown that she is available to anyone who will pay her and Trump isn't sets a new standard on just who will be working for the American People.
Given the MSM love affair with hillary and their out right hatred for everyone who dares to challenge her claim for the throne , Trump has shown that he is more qualified than her to make a difference on the international stage .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah Obama blew them out and then blew up the United States Economy, Healthcare, welfare, racism, and thevkist goes on.

Once again, the power of suggestion vs Facts shows its ugly face.

But lets play your game.. When BUSH left office, we were in a deep recession, an almost depression with every indicator being descimated from wall street to main street.

Unemployment went from 4% when Bush took office, to 10.3% in his last fiscal year.

And yet, today, despite the HUGE turnaround this country has gone through, you want to claim OBAMA blew up the USA economy...

Give us a break.

TOS.

Hellobrown2000

W

Same this time around.

TOS.
Your saying all these things as if your happy. Happy about the fact that you can literally be stupid as :censored2: but read well and be elected with never even holding a job. OBAMA. As if your happy that hillary clinton easily one of the most evil twisted people on earth, is going to win. Not sure where you've been but you can be president by simply being popular in the politically correct crowd. Being the pockets of the 6 people who control the media.Parents have raised mindless :censored2:ing brats who could not describe what self worth is if their lives depended on it. But they in large now are who swing elected officials. Sorry but what the :censored2: are you happy and proud about?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not sure why you brought me into it. I'm voting Johnson, and honestly, part of me hopes Trump wins. I think you all really deserve him.