Why do American Feeder Drivers get paid more than Canadian Feeder Drivers?

HualaB

I mean; we are doing the same jobs, trucking the same hours, sometimes crossing the same borders, driving the same trucks, living the same life, but yet, we are paid about $5:00 an hour less. Why? Is it simply because we are so much more handsome than the American Feeder Drivers, or is it because Teamsters Canada is a faded and lonely shell of what Teamsters America is.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I mean; we are doing the same jobs, trucking the same hours, sometimes crossing the same borders, driving the same trucks, living the same life, but yet, we are paid about $5:00 an hour less. Why? Is it simply because we are so much more handsome than the American Feeder Drivers, or is it because Teamsters Canada is a faded and lonely shell of what Teamsters America is.
Because the taxes per driver by the Canadian Government is higher than US.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Exactly. You're higher taxes pay for your awesome national healthcare. Is it true all Canadians are afraid of the dark? P.s. them Oilers look good this year. Go Sharks!!!
So awesome, physicians in bordering US areas has booming practice treating Canadians.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Because they're awesome??

P

pickup

To answer the original poster's question it is because the American drivers focus on the task at hand while the Canadian drivers are focusing on what the American drivers are getting paid resulting in less productivity.

Do all Canadians look like Mike Ditka?
article-2119786-125106B6000005DC-126_306x457.jpg

Jenna Talackova: Transgender beauty queen kicked out of Miss Universe Canada pageant | Daily Mail Online

Future

Victory Ride
What
part of Canada you from?