Why I Think UPS Is Great.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
in response to the suck thread.

UPS has been great to me. bought a beautiful home in the mountains, have raised a bunch of great kids that never went hungry or without healthcare.

worked super hard but was rewarded with good pay and benefits, a generous pension, plus weeks and weeks of vacation, sick days and paid holidays to spend beaucoup time with friends and family and to refresh myself before going back to work.

We have so much more to show for it by working at UPS. . UPS employees get so much respect from the public. it gives me a lot of pride to say I work for UPS. you can not put a dollar amount on that.

after less than 25 years I am going to retire a millionaire.

some of you will say it is because of the Teamsters but don't forget, it was an agreed upon PARTNERSHIP.

sure, it is not the perfect company. you can look at the glass of water as half full or half empty.

mine is half full.

THANK YOU UPS.

I would rather live with an attitude of gratitude than live with negativity for the rest of my days.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Union working is great. We produce like mad so the company can pay well and make lots of cash. Everybody wins in my opinion.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

UPS pays me well for the the work I do. Has given me an opportunity to move up in the company, all while working around my school schedule. Not to mention they pay for me to go to school. Yeah we put up with a lot of crap, and sometimes things get tough, but I too, am proud to call myself a UPSer.

I have a great life and ups has had a big part in it. I appreciate that I work here. I appreciate the teamsters. I appreciate my wife being so understanding. I appreciate my kids. I appreciate my dogs and cats. I appreciate God. I appreciate that I've been worked by my wife to death today from the honey do list. I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend.

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
Over all it's not a bad place to work. Some days are hard but they come and go. I like getting paid vacations and great insurence as a P/T hourly . Something I never got from other part time jobs.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
in response to the suck thread.

UPS has been great to me. bought a beautiful home in the mountains, have raised a bunch of great kids that never went hungry or without healthcare.

worked super hard but was rewarded with good pay and benefits, a generous pension, plus weeks and weeks of vacation, sick days and paid holidays to spend beaucoup time with friends and family and to refresh myself before going back to work.

We have so much more to show for it by working at UPS. . UPS employees get so much respect from the public. it gives me a lot of pride to say I work for UPS. you can not put a dollar amount on that.

after less than 25 years I am going to retire a millionaire.

some of you will say it is because of the Teamsters but don't forget, it was an agreed upon PARTNERSHIP.

sure, it is not the perfect company. you can look at the glass of water as half full or half empty.

mine is half full.

THANK YOU UPS.

I would rather live with an attitude of gratitude than live with negativity for the rest of my days.
Same for me excerpt my glass is full as well as my bladder!
Where the hell is that wide mouth jug?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
bbq steak, baked potato, salad, corn on the cob and a bottle of wine.

a good movie later on and maybe some nookie.

couldn't do that workin at wally world. ( well maybe in Seattle )