Why is common sense gone and simple fixes never addressed?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I'll start by saying the car lineup real simple fix put us back together another words the routes that butt up to each other are spread down the belt. The constant moving around of splits is getting lost from 10 trucks down. Why does my loader load 4 cars? He gets it on the right shelf but doesn't have time to lip load it as he is asked to come in later and is scrambling to empty the box line at the last minute. These e rigs are pushed thru the system with no size limits for example I have a picture of me sitting in a canoe yes a canoe swear to god and a manager had to deliver it in a 24 footer . Put it on his head and threw it in the backyard. Anyone else have some common sense or fixes that need to be addressed? I have more but I'm running out of room.

CHALLY9TX

I love when they put my route between 2 that are nowhere near mine. Misloads are easier to catch when going through my PC in the morning and any Misloads found later are definitely not getting delivered.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'll start by saying the car lineup real simple fix put us back together another words the routes that butt up to each other are spread down the belt. The constant moving around of splits is getting lost from 10 trucks down. Why does my loader load 4 cars? He gets it on the right shelf but doesn't have time to lip load it as he is asked to come in later and is scrambling to empty the box line at the last minute. These e rigs are pushed thru the system with no size limits for example I have a picture of me sitting in a canoe yes a canoe swear to god and a manager had to deliver it in a 24 footer . Put it on his head and threw it in the backyard. Anyone else have some common sense or fixes that need to be addressed? I have more but I'm running out of room.
Loading 4 cars is average. I'd rather load six cars with less volume..than 4 blown out trucks, but it depends on the day. And there is always time to lip load!