Why Is This OK? Chicago's Mayor Racist Ways!

Mutineer

In life, your effort and attitude dictate what kind of life you have
Now, environmental elements such as family, upbringing, social spots, friends, all this stuff shapes and influences your thinking; but ultimately it’s up to the individual to take control of ones life, thinking, and intentions to prosper.
All I want is to not pretend like racism isn’t a thing
To push for education and further development
I’m not chasing any dragons or fairy tales
Just doing what I can to NOT be an a-hole
Because I feel lucky to have been given the opportunity to prosper in life like I have
I choose to be more sensitive to the issue because it’s friend’ing important to me, and because of that my perspective is much different
There’s not much sensitivity going on around here
I appreciate, respect, and sympathize with what you have expressed.

Now please consider the following:

The far left, antifa, and blm don't want equality, equity, or racial justice.

If you are a white male they want you jobless, homeless, or dead.

That is the end game. It really is that simple.

As happens in life, one must choose between options that it is sometimes difficult to decide which is worse.

Current political affairs have made my decision very easy.

I will hold my nose, and embrace ANY side that doesn't advocate for my genocide.

oldngray

nowhere special
So it's racist for me to point out that this bitch is ugly as hell...... Get a grip kiddo.
Her "wife" seems to be a real winner too.

Beetlejuice + Lurch

lightfoot-eshleman.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Notice how the media is not applying this story to other key Democrats?

If the mayor were a caucasian Republican, and the situation were reversed, would the media immediate be asking each and every Republican if they denounce this racism?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I am 32 now just for reference
He worked and went to school full time for the first 8 years of my life
Mom worked too
We collected welfare, I got babysat by grandmas a lot
Last year mom dad and I all three grossed 100k each
We are the American dream.
I did 75K and never hit a lick.
November 10, 1999, a day that will live in infamy.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I appreciate, respect, and sympathize with what you have expressed.

Now please consider the following:

The far left, antifa, and blm don't want equality, equity, or racial justice.

If you are a white male they want you jobless, homeless, or dead.

That is the end game. It really is that simple.

As happens in life, one must choose between options that it is sometimes difficult to decide which is worse.

Current political affairs have made my decision very easy.

I will hold my nose, and embrace ANY side that doesn't advocate for my genocide.
You seem really scared of liberals. Really? Those big softies?
Just think for yourself and stop being so paranoid all the time. Cmon man. The evil liberal boogie man thing has got to stop. It’s ridiculous

Mutineer

You seem really scared of liberals. Really? Those big softies?
Just think for yourself and stop being so paranoid all the time. Cmon man. The evil liberal boogie man thing has got to stop. It’s ridiculous
I have respectfully stated something for you to stop and consider.

You responded with mild condescension and dialogue appropriate to console a scared child that heard a noise outside the window.

Considering the current political trajectory, I believe that in the future you will experience events that will cause you to more seriously consider what I'm yammering about. I am a native and lifelong resident of California. I arguably live in the political future.

Paranoid people very much want to be correct in what they assess and will argue their case long after repeated dismissals. I submit to you that I very much hope that I am wrong and that you are right.

And on this subject, I won't argue with you anymore.

I have respectfully stated something for you to stop and consider.

You responded with mild condescension and dialogue appropriate to console a scared child that heard a noise outside the window.

Considering the current political trajectory, I believe that in the future you will experience events that will cause you to more seriously consider what I'm yammering about.

Paranoid people very much want to be correct in what they assess and will argue their case long after repeated dismissals. I submit to you that I very much hope that I am wrong and that you are right.

And on this subject, I won't argue with you anymore.
I appreciate your respect. But you said something about liberals ADVOCATING for your genocide?
Genocide?
Respectfully, this is where I stop taking you seriously

Mutineer

I am 32 now just for reference

Just think for yourself
Millennials have absolutely no business telling anybody to "Just think for yourself."
Say man
Whatchu do for a living?
It would really help out the discussion if I knew what you did for a living
And pathetic, repeated, thinly veiled attempts to gather information on a person in order to dox him or get him fired from his job is exactly the business of Millennials.

Respectfully, this is where I stop taking you seriously
I reciprocate your sentiment.

[QUOTE="Mutineer, post: 4870617, member: 69587
And pathetic, repeated, thinly veiled attempts to gather information on a person in order to dox him or get him fired from his job is exactly the business of Millennials.
[/QUOTE]
Wow
That’s out there man
I just want to the guy to be a human so we can find common ground
And boy, am I stubborn. And overworked