Why Is This OK? Chicago's Mayor Racist Ways!

Mutineer

Come back to me
You are the equivalent of a person of dubious intentions driving a dilapidated, windowless van around a park talking to gullible children about candy and puppies. Most can surmise the true contents of what is promised consist mostly of restraints and a filthy, tear-stained mattress.

"Quid pro quo, Clarice" is not a way to make friends.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Tell her what she wins, Johnny!
Unless the prize consists of counting money or dancing upon a grave, I doubt there will be interest.
But then, I really can't criticize. I also sometimes enjoy those things. Alot.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You are the equivalent of a person of dubious intentions driving a dilapidated, windowless van around a park talking to gullible children about candy and puppies. Most can surmise the true contents of what is promised consist mostly of restraints and a filthy, tear-stained mattress.

Don’t be racist
Don’t ignore centuries of racism
Don’t believe that libbies want to castrate you
That’s is all.

Mutineer

Don’t be racist
Don’t ignore centuries of racism
Don’t believe that libbies want to castrate you
That’s is all.
I have read what you wrote.

I considered it. It makes too many assumptions.

And I reject it.

When the day comes that you aren't woke 'enough'. Despite all the Biden signs and blm stickers that stand sentry over your property. Or how many CRT seminars you cheerfully allow yourself to be proselytized to. Or how passionately and loudly you regurgitate their slogans. And you STILL suffer loss, assault, or property damage by the hands of those whose ideals you currently celebrate and enable. Nevermind...

It crossed my mind that you aren't really 'real.'

"Once in awhile you'll get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."

-The Grateful Dead.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1621655949220.jpeg

floridays

Yes. Poor white people and our friend’ing centuries of oppression 😂 we gotta stick up for ourselves!
Wtf do you think black culture is doing
Same sh** you’re calling for RIGHT HERE
Black culture in the US today, for the most part, is pissin in their Wheaties. I'm not like that, my parents and grandparents weren't as well. Reap what you sow.

Last edited: