Wildfire In Santa Clarita, California

LuckyDucky

The union that's the only reason

If ups had a choice we'd make $15 an hour and hopefully leave after 5 years to let the next young runner come in.[/QUOTE

Unions are kind of endangered species. Bu
Every job is a skill you learn

Millwrights have an apprenticeship which is exactly that on the job training. Smh
he can travel around the world with a trade and be paid well. Who is going to hire you if you want to leave ups? Amazon?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's confusing. Ups pays the health care premium in its entirety, pays $11 into the pension for every hour worked and is set up so people try to work for 30 years and retire. That doesn't seem like a company that wants the employees to leave after ten or twelve years
New employees and their spouses are so cute!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
he can travel around the world with a trade and be paid well. Who is going to hire you if you want to leave ups? Amazon?
Don't need to or want to go anywhere I chose a career this is it I'm
Happy. You're husband chose to be a millwright. I chose ups driver. I'd probably be a heavy machinery operator if I went back and did it all over but it's good.

When I retire a multimillionaire then I can travel around the world if I choose.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Exactly.

What type of guy needs his wife to not only find the job but do all the legwork to get it?

Not to mention let's register on an employee site for him as well and ask questions in his behalf.

Does she keep the balls in a jar as well?
I've never understood the wives who come on here talking for their husbands. Give the man his testicles back and let him be a man! No way I would want a man with so little initiative. Too many women emasculating their men. They even go on the UPS Facebook page at Peak whining about how they want their husbands home. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So which are you? Single or divorced? Because you don't know what a partnership is. Thats what family does, we are concerned for one another. Who do you think found this job? Who filled out all the applications, scheduled the tests and the interviews. His wife. If I didn't worry about his job he wouldnt have a job. Thats what a partnership is. But I think you don't have a partnership, so you dont know. My husband's part of the deal was getting the job. 70 people took that PE mechanics test, one passed.
Seriously, you did all that for him? All it says is that you don't have confidence in him being able to do it for himself, to handle his business as a man should. Helping your husband is buying a newspaper and handing him the jobs section or going online and printing out job listings. You took it to the extreme. I bet if you could have done the interview for him you would have done that too. SMH.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you are so sexist. But it doesnt surprise me and I guess eventually it would come to this. Are you guys all voting for trump, because you couldnt vote for a woman? If a woman helps her husband find the best job than the man is a wimp? wow. Backwards. But again not surprising.

There is nothing wrong with spouses working together to find one of you a job. It is quite another thing for one of you to do everything while the other does nothing.

Did you lay his clothes out for the interview?